Antonina Shevchenko is the Anthony Smith of the Women's division

A bit harsh but I can't really disagree, all her Muay Thai striking credentials don't mean SHIT if the moment she gets taken down she becomes a fish out of water for the rest of the round. It's even MORE baffling when you consider her younger Sister Valentina seems to have MMA grappling down pat outside of the size difference when she faced Amanda.

Gus ground game and grappling is worse than Smiths. Any time someone gets top position hes lost and almost always gets finished within minutes

A bit harsh but I can't really disagree, all her Muay Thai striking credentials don't mean SHIT if the moment she gets taken down she becomes a fish out of water for the rest of the round. It's even MORE baffling when you consider her younger Sister Valentina seems to have MMA grappling down pat outside of the size difference when she faced Amanda.
Val got retard strenght with that bodylock

Her fighting skills are pathetic compared to her sister's

I was shocked ONeill was only -220 after the way Shevchenko was handled in her last fight by a fighter not really known for her grappling. ONeill is very aggressive and gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Antonina wants to work as a commercial airline pilot, now seems like a good time to make the move. If she still wants to compete then one of the kickboxing promotions would fit the bill.

Gus ground game and grappling is worse than Smiths. Any time someone gets top position hes lost and almost always gets finished within minutes
didn t gus controled jan on the ground

Unfair comparison....Anthony Smith is competent.

Yeah jezzz that harsh comparison. His beaten a ton of great fighters and has only lost against the absolute best in division. His a pretty elite fighter.

For a minute there, I thought she beat the crap out of a coked-up meth-head trying to invade her house. Thank God!

That’s a major insult to Smith. She has terrible striking and terrible ground with no heart snd fights in wmma, she is 1000 times worse then him.

Even more baffling: they train together and have the same coach, which is Antonina’s husband. Mind blowing that one can easily outwrestle Andrade and the other one always resorts to grabbing an overhook which often pulls her opponents in mount.

Back