Crime Wait, what? There was a school shooting in Texas yesterday?

Here's a quote from his mother's friend

He brought the gun as self defense?
As if everyone in school is packing heat?
Riiiiiigggggghhhhht

In fairness, I don't think a scared kid would feel it necessary to weigh the response in a legal manner, if he was getting incessantly bullied and was facing a threat of getting his ass kicked that day(or possibly even had some empty death threats thrown their way).

I don't know exactly what the official story is here, but a kid having access to a gun and making a poor choice to use it as a means of defending themselves against physical threats at school, isn't all that far fetched.

School shootings have become normalized that no one cares anymore. Sad.

Shootings in general... I had to stop watching the news because it seemed there was at 1 or 2 each night in the Houston Metro Area.... Convenience Stores Robberies, Car Jackings, Gang Shootings, Road Rage, Home Invasions, etc...

It was a shock to watch the news here after moving from Colorado.

14 school shootings during august-september
this was the third one in october
22 during 2021 so far
https://www.edweek.org/leadership/school-shootings-this-year-how-many-and-where/2021/03

it is no longer news unless someone dies

Have you ever looked into those events they’ll call school shooting to inflate the numbers?

it’s mostly gang related fights happening on or near school parking lots after hours.

the shooting before the Arlington one is a 16 year old being shot by an 18 year old outside of a highschool football game.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...-fired-warning-shots-self-defense/5987792001/

School shootings have become normalized that no one cares anymore. Sad.
No, they only consider it a school shooting if its about some nerd shooting up a school in anger.
Weeks after Columbine, 9 pages in the back of the newspaper was about a Black gang school shooting in New Orleans where a couple ppl got shot and died.
No one gave a shit.

Just like a "mass shooting" being inner city black guys shooting other inner city black guys, isnt gonna get news going, like a white guy walking into a Safeway and shooting 4 ppl.

I wish all school shootings were covered as scarcely as this one.

In fairness, I don't think a scared kid would feel it necessary to weigh the response in a legal manner, if he was getting incessantly bullied and was facing a threat of getting his ass kicked that day(or possibly even had some empty death threats thrown their way).

I don't know exactly what the official story is here, but a kid having access to a gun and making a poor choice to use it as a means of defending themselves against physical threats at school, isn't all that far fetched.

Edit: Apparently the shooter was on the receiving end of the ass whipping.

Last edited:
Have you ever looked into those events they’ll call school shooting to inflate the numbers?

it’s mostly gang related fights happening on or near school parking lots after hours.

the shooting before the Arlington one is a 16 year old being shot by an 18 year old outside of a highschool football game.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...-fired-warning-shots-self-defense/5987792001/
Same with mass shootings, probably most are just someone shooting at someone in a crowded party because he disrespected his gang on Instagram

It’s bad and unhealthy but it isn’t the thing people claim it is.

The video showing the shooter giving another student a grown man ass whooping while flinging him around like he’s Brock Lesnar makes me seriously doubt he was bullied lol.

Like I said, I don't know the details of this particular story. It was just a general comment on the possibility of such a mindset.

Yall see the neighborhood the shooter is from?

Lil suburban ass...

Thanks for being the new thesis on the detriment of hip hop in a civilized society

Back