News Nate Diaz to Conor: I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Nate Diaz unloads on Conor McGregor for suggesting his boxing is piss: ‘I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Nate-Diaz-696x399.png

Nate by KO

Nate Diaz unloads on Conor McGregor for suggesting his boxing is piss: ‘I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Nate-Diaz-696x399.png

Nate by KO

"in reality your whole country and belongings are mine."

still love that line from the first time. Conor wins another UD tho.

Nate-Diaz-696x399.png

Nate by KO

"in reality your whole country and belongings are mine."

still love that line from the first time. Conor wins another UD tho.

Is he talking about the fight with masvidal where in the first 5 seconds he shows to come to him and after masvidal goes to him, he runs away immediatelly.

Didn't Masvidal want to give him a rematch and Nate stayed quiet to avoid it.

Conor absolutely emasculated Diaz In the rematch, Nate needs to shut his mouth about a lucky win over an unprepared featherweight.
Check out the ball washing troll. A majority decision as compared to getting turned into a panic wrestler, and giving up your back in round 2.

Where do clowns like you even come from? Are you literally 15 years old. And you harken back to the good old days when you were 9, and Conor was being gifted his match ups?

Nate got butchered on the feet by both guys while they were fresh

So weird flex, but okay

they should box and leave MMA for good
they can box with paul brothers, sugar ray leonard, roberto duran, naseem hamed or any old legends and make good money
their fans will love it

Back