• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 268: Nemkov vs. Anglickas, Sat. 10/16, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who moves on in the Bellator LHW Tourney? (Two votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nemkov is not that good. Imagine if he would give top position to Glover like that. Fight would be over already.
Nemkov is just playing at this point.

And I don't think a fight with Glover would touch the ground.

Nemkov is just playing it safe right now. Take him down and dominate him in the ground. Can't risk being caught by a punch in the stand up.

Just wanna say that BJM tonight has been so much better than he usually is. I'm always bashing him every event but he's done fairly well tonight so gonna give him his props.

I think there isn't one elite, dominant, top 205'er right now and with these small gloves, all these different disciplines and skill sets and the small margin for error that any of these guys at the top can beat each other on any night.

Just because 1 isn't dominant like Jon doesn't mean they aren't elite. They are, they just aren't Jon Jones elite. Very hard to be as good as perhaps the best fighter to ever compete.

Finally!

600361-21712034.png

Holy shit anglickas too rough for his own good

That was great. Nemkov brought the violence.

Did anglickas bang his mom or something nemkov was playing with his food out there tonight

Back