• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 268: Nemkov vs. Anglickas, Sat. 10/16, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who moves on in the Bellator LHW Tourney? (Two votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most dominant performance I’ve ever seen from someone who damn near got knocked out, LOL

Just because 1 isn't dominant like Jon doesn't mean they aren't elite. They are, they just aren't Jon Jones elite. Very hard to be as good as perhaps the best fighter to ever compete.

The beer is getting to me a bit, but that's basically what I meant, lol.

Corner men shoulda threw in the towel a round ago. He was completely out classed, no sense in staying in there getting fucking destroyed if you have no chance of winning.

There's the tap. Saw it coming

jiri and nemkov fought back in 2015 in a tournament it ended after the first round (10 minute first round) tko win for jiri but nemkov has improved massively since then

I think Jiri has too.

Nemkov vs Jiri 2 to decide the real #1 lhw on the planet.

Anyone else think Nemkov kinda looks like triple h
stephanie-mcmahon-triple-hhh-2000-photo-by-john-barrettphotolink-photo-via-credit-newscomalamy-live-news-2F38K4F.jpg

Reactions: Ruv
Nemkov is not that good. Imagine if he would give top position to Glover like that. Fight would be over already.

Glover getting top position on basically any LHW in LHW history = the fight over

Do people not realize that Glover's ground game has been ELITE for the past 10+ years? It's literally ALWAYS been his best weapon.

Back