Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

Bahahahahahahahaha Look at him zero damage wearing a neckbrace!! LoL what a fucking pussy Conor hit em so hard he gave em whiplash.

He probably asked a drunk Conor to show him his straight left and Conor accidentally due to being off his head Smacked him.

I would never wash my face again.

Bahahahahahahahaha Look at him zero damage wearing a neckbrace!! LoL what a fucking pussy Conor hit em so hard he gave em whiplash.
You don’t seem very smart or rich.

He probably asked a drunk Conor to show him his straight left and Conor accidentally due to being off his head Smacked him.

I would never wash my face again.

I am both Rich and Smart :) not that it matters. Imo dumb people have the most fun.

And being rich is great nothing to complain about lol

Yeah I highly doubt he did nothing to provoke

If that guy legit did nothing and it’s as he explained that conors brain turns off then no one should license Conor to fight again . If he has head trauma that is causing behavior issues and harm to others you have to not license them to fight . I think mma has this responsibility because the sport causes damage that can make the participants dangerous to regular people and the fighters can die in there . If extremely serious mental issue are showing so not let him fight anymore period. Shits dumb like ignore half the reality of life kind of thinking everyone has

the UFC’s policy should be if you attack a civilian outside of the cage you are fucking out of there for good. If they want to put out the right image and pay guys to beat the shit out of each other it has to be career ending to do that outside of the sport. Hitting people is to serious Ufc has to set examples IMO

If that guy legit did nothing and it’s as he explained that conors brain turns off then no one should license Conor to fight again . If he has head trauma that is causing behavior issues and harm to others you have to not license them to fight . I think mma has this responsibility because the sport causes damage that can make the participants dangerous to regular people and the fighters can die in there . If extremely serious mental issue are showing so not let him fight anymore period. Shits dumb like ignore half the reality of life kind of thinking everyone has
The guy admitted to wanting to manage MMA fighters and get in the business before, so he obviously knows who Conor is and probably did or said something that Conor felt disrespected by. Conor is unhinged but not a total madman

Solid point man. Has he taken enough damage in his career to make that big a difference? Everyone is different obviously but I feel like if this is the case it probably was a pre-existing unknown condition.

Solid point man. Has he taken enough damage in his career to make that big a difference? Everyone is different obviously but I feel like if this is the case it probably was a pre-existing unknown condition.
Actually yeah Conor has taken a lot of damage at this point plus substance abuse . I’m pretty sure he was jumped too outside of fighting around the time before he had his teeth replaced

So what prob happened was he prob spoke of Conor like shit expecting Conor to not do anything then got smacked and is now crying to the media.

Very possible, coulda provoked Conor to get a settlement $.

Heya, Sherdoggers. I got in touch with Francesco Facchinetti to have a first-hand statement from him. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes, where he went into details about what happened that night with Conor McGregor.

Let me know your thoughts on it.

The guy didn't really explain what exactly triggered Conor to punch him. He basically said he punched him for no reason.

The guy didn't really explain what exactly triggered Conor to punch him. He basically said he punched him for no reason.
That's his claim. McGregor punched him out of the blue.

Regardless if Conor hit this jerkoff or not its clear as day that he is out for a payday....and his doctor is in on it....I mean a neckbrace for 16 days LMAO! What a bitch ass, DJ's are typically drama queens anyways...cant stand them.

Its not smart to talk about what exactly happened before seeing a judge. This is common sense, lawyers probably told him to keep his mouth shut so he kept it vague
Which is likely complete BS...this loser DJ is 100% out for $$$.
1. This guy is connected and rich
2. Is famous in Italy and a successful artist
3. Owns several business

He is obviously not a loser you Goof lol and I really doubt hes hurting for money. Conors had erratic behavior for a while now (probably drug/alcohol issues) and just a few weeks ago threw punches at another celebrity too.

Conor has a bad temper, he probably did punch this guy. Conors screwed he didnt just punch some normal guy. This DJ guy has some connections and real resources to go after him.

Conor might have to make a call to Lorenzo to save his ass lol
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

Lol at everyone claiming “he was set up” “he was provoked” “he deserved it”. You realize it doesn’t matter what was said, you can’t just assault someone in today’s society. “Your honor he provoked me by yelling ‘doctah stoppppage’” isn’t a legitimate defense. This isn’t the kindergarten playground

Its not smart to talk about what exactly happened before seeing a judge. This is common sense, lawyers probably told him to keep his mouth shut so he kept it vague

1. This guy is connected and rich
2. Is famous in Italy and a successful artist
3. Owns several business

He is obviously not a loser you Goof lol and I really doubt hes hurting for money. Conors had erratic behavior for a while now (probably drug/alcohol issues) and just a few weeks ago threw punches at another celebrity too.

Conor has a bad temper, he probably did punch this guy. Conors screwed he didnt just punch some normal guy. This DJ guy has some connections and real resources to go after him.

Conor might have to make a call to Lorenzo to save his ass lol
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

If you sue someone for getting punched in the face....pretend that its a life changing injury and wear a fucking neckbrace for 16 days....you are out for $$$ you fucking goof.

Last edited:
For context (am Italian) he isn't a DJ, he's a media personality, tv host, radio host and once "singer" famous for one very bad latino-style hit in 2005ish and for being the son of a very famous singer, from a now defunct band who sold platinums and filled stadiums (their music was trash too, but less so).
The man is very famous here, he used to go by the "DJ Francesco" moniker to distance himself from his famous dad - despite not being a DJ.

The fight here is all over the news but it's mostly being memed on, Francesco Facchinetti is famous but people don't really take him seriously, there's an army of grandmas that hate MMA as a result as they mix this with some recent-ish news about an Italian with Egyptian parents getting beat down recently, and MMA in general here being somewhat tied to fascism and far right orgs and parties.

But most MMA fans are the 20-40 year old nerds who know English and came in contact with US culture, so of course our voice is meaningless in the debates as this is the one group with the least political relevancy in Italy (as there's few of us).

If you sue someone for getting punched in the face....pretend that its a life changing injury and wear a fucking neckbrace for 16 days....you are out for $$$ you fucking goof.

Or maybe….. heres a wild thought. This DJ is pissed at Conor, you know because he punched him in face lol. And it being all over the news and making him look like a fool.

So he wants to hurt Conor the worst way possible. His pocket. Its really not that complicated bro. People sue out of spite too. These things are not always about money. Like guy said before this DJ already has money and a big inheritance I bet.

Back