Banned
Reaction score

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

upload_2021-10-26_15-28-2.png

Is Corey really making hundreds of thousands in sponsors or is he just blatantly lying knowing that Jan has a viscous KO win over him, is the current champ in the superior promotion, and is making more money than him?

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

upload-2021-10-26-15-28-2.png

Corey got knocked out by Jan so hard that he forgot how to do math.

Jan is hugely popular in his home country, and is a much better known name globally than Corey Anderson. I'm glad Corey is making better money, but it's unlikely that he's making more than Jan, both inside and outside the cage

Last edited:
Yeah i dunno, unless there's a LOT of money under the table, I just don't see how Anderson is making more than Jan.

When I saw the reported payouts from Bellator I was not impressed, seems like Corey is embellishing on the amount of money he is making now, although I don't doubt he makes significantly more from sponsorships in Bellator.

bellator is completely irrelevant at this point

It really isn't. And if it is it's never been more relevant. In the early 2010s it really was a joke. While I don't think Bellator's roster would win a merger like Strikeforce's did IMO it's never been closer to the UFC in terms of talent.

Corey only made 200k against Bader? I thought he's making around 600k because of much he praise bellator for their payout.

Unless he makes at least half a mil in sponsorships then hes talking rubbish (considering hes not a draw or relatively charismatic he probably makes 100-150k in sponsorships)

Says who? Lol.
Bellator has some solid events.
Also if you’re a fan of MMA, you’d enjoy other organizations besides the UFC.
if bellator put all their top draws on the same card, it might warrant a ppv, maybe. if that doesnt tell u a lot then idk what to say...

Unless he makes at least half a mil in sponsorships then hes talking rubbish (considering hes not a draw or relatively charismatic he probably makes 100-150k in sponsorships)
I doubt he even makes that much in sponsorship money

bellator is completely irrelevant at this point

I disagree. They have at least a dozen fighters under contract that would easily be in the UFC top 10 in their respective weight classes.

The UFC overall has a much larger roster and much better talent but to discredit some very talented fighters that are in Bellator is a bit ignorant.

Corey is just mad UFC were fine just letting him walk and didn't bend over backwards to keep him. He brags about all this money he's making which is hard to believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back