Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second someones 5 year old dies or is seriously injured from the clot shot, shit is going to get very ugly.

Nope. Their story will just be censored to prevent 'vaccine hesitancy' in the interest of public health.

If you have to censor and hide the truth to prevent 'vaccine hesitancy', maybe refusing the injections isn't such a bad idea. If media and politicians are censoring the truth, maybe its logical to wait until a few years pass so people can dig for the answers that are currently being hidden from them.

Is it really more maddening than an anti-science unvaxxed and unmasked spreading the virus and killing someone?
If you're so afraid, then take the injections. If it works, whether or not other people take it is immaterial.

If I get a sinus infection, and I take antibiotics, they clear the infection. Not everyone I come into contact with has to take antibiotics in order to clear my sinus infection.

How are some people so slow to understand this.

Australia practically thrown the 3rd booster jab in out of no where.

"don't worry about booking a booster shot, when it's time for you to get it we will message you"

But people saying o it's only for the elderly or compromised...

No it's not. It's only available for immunocompromised people at this stage. No mention of compulsory etc at this time. Stop making up stories.

No it's not. It's only available for immunocompromised people at this stage. No mention of compulsory etc at this time. Stop making up stories.

If you take a look at how many doses of the injections these countries are buying, it starts to become evident which ones are going to mandate 3rd, 4th and 5th doses.

I remember when Queen B used "problary" and it became pretty obvious that you two jokers are the same person. It is pretty pathetic, but I would like to see a debate on small vs. big pharma by you vs. you.

I wonder who would win. they are polar opposities.

If you take a look at how many doses of the injections these countries are buying, it starts to become evident which ones are going to mandate 3rd, 4th and 5th doses.

Australia was at 35% in August with only AZ and still has states not at 70% double dosed. I think a 3rd will come in 12 months for the gen pop most likely, but I don't think it will be much prior to that.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...ws-story/9fe6ec45f4d9530ab438f339598b1cb9?amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news....gin-six-months-after-second-jab-c-4343063.amp

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said it was hoped that a third dose would provide lifelong protection against COVID.

“A third dose is likely, at this stage, to be the last dose we have to do,” he said

I mean it's obvious where it's going rofl but please you've been wrong so many times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...ws-story/6a708ba2d449eb697efdf1233bb51ce4?amp

95% Efficacy is an intentionally misleading LIE. (RELATIVE RISK REDUCTION)

0.84% Efficacy is far less misleading. (ABSOLUTE RISK REDUCTION)

EDIT: Just double checked the numbers to make sure....Yep....everyone who took the jab was totally duped.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people have made successful claims.

I would rather have the peace of mind of not injecting myself with something can might permanently maim me than the 20k.
Honestly to shut people up 5-20k isn't much.

Hell the actor who had a stroke from the vaccine is parading around about why you should get jabbed.

{<doc}

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...ws-story/9fe6ec45f4d9530ab438f339598b1cb9?amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news....gin-six-months-after-second-jab-c-4343063.amp

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said it was hoped that a third dose would provide lifelong protection against COVID.

“A third dose is likely, at this stage, to be the last dose we have to do,” he said

I mean it's obvious where it's going rofl but please you've been wrong so many times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/national/tga-approves-pfizer-booster-shot-for-australians/news-story/6a708ba2d449eb697efdf1233bb51ce4?amp

So are you saying continued boosters or just a 3rd shot like multiple vaccines require? I would rather not get a third, but nothing matches the claim "boosters for life".

I think it will be a slow roll out. I saw the last time we had "more than enough vaccines for all." It led to me having to wait 10 weeks for my second pfizer.
Happy to admit if it comes to fruition and I am wrong? What else have I been wrong on?

Australians will remain fully vaccinated after their first two doses, but the onus is on them to keep up to date with their booster shots.

From your third article.Appears 2 doses will be considered fully vaccinated(i hate that term) with the onus on a booster. A 3rd shot is my personal limit.
Interesting to see how they push it. If they start requesting 6 monthly doses I will definitely change my tune on this whole thing.

UK yellow card pays up to around 200k. The gentleman i know locally will get that for being paralyzed from his jab.

Wow, how bad was his paralysis?

I would rather have my arms and legs in working order than 200k. There are some things money just can’t buy.

Nope. Their story will just be censored to prevent 'vaccine hesitancy' in the interest of public health.

If you have to censor and hide the truth to prevent 'vaccine hesitancy', maybe refusing the injections isn't such a bad idea. If media and politicians are censoring the truth, maybe its logical to wait until a few years pass so people can dig for the answers that are currently being hidden from them.

If something is clearly being censored and covered up even to a small extent, then being hesitant about that thing is completely normal. If someone offered me a lift, and it appeared they were concealing a small gun in their hand/pocket, I'd be extremely hesitant to get in the car with that person. Anyone would.

Wow, how bad was his paralysis?

I would rather have my arms and legs in working order than 200k. There are some things money just can’t buy.

Full body paralysis but he started being able to talk a few months ago. They said the vaccine expedited his side effect and he would have ended up crippled regardless. I found that a farce.

So are you saying continued boosters or just a 3rd shot like multiple vaccines require? I would rather not get a third, but nothing matches the claim "boosters for life".

I think it will be a slow roll out. I saw the last time we had "more than enough vaccines for all." It led to me having to wait 10 weeks for my second pfizer.
Happy to admit if it comes to fruition and I am wrong? What else have I been wrong on?

Australians will remain fully vaccinated after their first two doses, but the onus is on them to keep up to date with their booster shots.

From your third article.Appears 2 doses will be considered fully vaccinated(i hate that term) with the onus on a booster. A 3rd shot is my personal limit.
Interesting to see how they push it. If they start requesting 6 monthly doses I will definitely change my tune on this whole thing.
It's hard to see the way they will go, Victoria seems like it's all in on shot after shot while nsw and everywhere else seems way more relaxed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ustralia-to-supply-25m-doses-of-covid-vaccine

My question is why has scomo bought 15 million doses for 2022? What's our population 25 million?

He bought enough for everyone to get 1 shot or 50% of the population to get double jabbed.

It really makes me wonder.

In say 3 months time everyone who has wanted to be vaccinated against covid will have been vaccinated.. What's the 15 million moderna for?

Also the 96 million for mRNA/rna lab in nsw?

Full body paralysis but he started being able to talk a few months ago. They said the vaccine expedited his side effect and he would have ended up crippled regardless. I found that a farce.
Say if you are going to get something like that it could be 70 years but it could bring it 10 years or 60 years forward?

Is it plausible that this vaccine has pushed it forward, which he still should be entitled to it
as you don't know how far forward it pushed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back