Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying continued boosters or just a 3rd shot like multiple vaccines require? I would rather not get a third, but nothing matches the claim "boosters for life".

I think it will be a slow roll out. I saw the last time we had "more than enough vaccines for all." It led to me having to wait 10 weeks for my second pfizer.
Happy to admit if it comes to fruition and I am wrong? What else have I been wrong on?

Australians will remain fully vaccinated after their first two doses, but the onus is on them to keep up to date with their booster shots.

From your third article.Appears 2 doses will be considered fully vaccinated(i hate that term) with the onus on a booster. A 3rd shot is my personal limit.
Interesting to see how they push it. If they start requesting 6 monthly doses I will definitely change my tune on this whole thing.

Well.. it disturbs me that my drs opinion that I should not get the vaccine is null and void according to the released information.

It's pretty much your exempt after you have a shot and suffer a adverse reaction..

Apart from that there's very little reason to be given a exemption... and that's just for the temporary exemption....

Pretty crazy that I'm being put in a position where I have to not follow my drs orders. Or be removed from society..

Clown show.

I'm unvaccinated... the vaccinated and unvaccinated are a risk to me... and I'm fine with that. People shouldn't have to cater to me. But I'm to cater to the vaccinated? What the hell is going on.

It's hard to see the way they will go, Victoria seems like it's all in on shot after shot while nsw and everywhere else seems way more relaxed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ustralia-to-supply-25m-doses-of-covid-vaccine

My question is why has scomo bought 15 million doses for 2022? What's our population 25 million?

He bought enough for everyone to get 1 shot or 50% of the population to get double jabbed.

It really makes me wonder.

In say 3 months time everyone who has wanted to be vaccinated against covid will have been vaccinated.. What's the 15 million moderna for?

Also the 96 million for mRNA/rna lab in nsw?

Government incompetency... Remember in August when we had no Pfizer and had excess AZ and fully prepped to make it ourselves?
The contract for Az production is ending. We also supply our neighbours with doses.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10...-government-extend-csl-astra-zeneca/100539494

They then purchased Pfizer but it wouldn't arrive till 2022 or later. Date of the article is July 21(Pre Pfizer rollout)
https://www.pm.gov.au/media/australia-secures-additional-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-2022-and-2023

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...om-vaccine-sharing-covax-stockpile-under-fire

Basically Australia just brought to much after being to late to the mRNA party. It might lead to boosters but more likely we will give it away to partner countries or pay back borrowed doses to the UK.

Say if you are going to get something like that it could be 70 years but it could bring it 10 years or 60 years forward?

Is it plausible that this vaccine has pushed it forward, which he still should be entitled to it
as you don't know how far forward it pushed it?

Nobody really knows how many years forward. Could be horseshit to mitigate the sides from jab to genetic.

This is the result of the last 13 years of safe spaces, where feelings are more important than facts, and 2+2 can equal 5. Remember that if 2+2=4 , that might be racist?

Logic no longer exists. In fact, logic is now considered "misinformation" and needs to be deleted on the internet

If there is one member here that is the byproduct of safe spaces and every kid gets a trophy it’s you.

Day care group warns vaccine mandates will lead to less access

Stoliker said for years, even before COVID-19, there was a severe staffing shortage for daycares across the state, which limits availability for working families.

“And regardless of how one feels about vaccine mandates, this policy is going to lead to more daycare closures and less access to daycare slots for working families across the state,” Stoliker said.

Her group wasn’t consulted by the administration before Friday’s announcement, Stoliker said, and she’s not surprised.

“For all of the lip service, this administration has rebuffed meaningful engagement with the frontline managers and workers to address the challenges facing our industry since Day 1,” Stoliker said. “They seem to prefer a top-down approach that pays little attention to the real-world impacts.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/day-care-group-warns-vaccine-000000201.html

“BUiLd BAcK BEtTeR!”

Posting this a second time. The original illusion all of these policies are based on....

95% Efficacy is an intentionally misleading LIE. (RELATIVE RISK REDUCTION)

0.84% Efficacy is far less misleading. (ABSOLUTE RISK REDUCTION)

EDIT: Just double checked the numbers to make sure....Yep....everyone who took the jab was totally duped.

Btw, it was first only high risk need the booster/3rd shot. Now they recommend for everyone, and are debating changing "fully vaccinated" to include the booster.

Now last night they are recommending for high risk to get a 4th shot, 6 months after the booster. Soon they will recommend that to everyone, and eventually include that in fully vaccinated.

https://www.axios.com/cdc-immunocom...hot-1b47635c-c464-4d29-9832-3d94ea1cecf9.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/health/covid-19-fourth-dose-for-the-immunocompromised/index.html

Fast forward a couple years. They will be checking the population if they have gotten their monthly and/or weekly shots, and if not you cannot work

More Fauchi garbage.... Fuck this guy. They've got everything wrong and Democrats have fucked up our country for nothing.

From Early September...

Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses worrying scenes like packed college football stadiums at recent games with apparently very few people wearing masks

The Covid spike that didn't happen
https://www.politico.com/newsletter...0/14/the-covid-spike-that-didnt-happen-494708
FUMBLE — The No. 3 and No. 4 college football teams in the country had just ended their nationally televised game in Iowa City. Tens of thousands of screaming, and perhaps intoxicated, students rushed the field. A University of Iowa epidemiologist — wearing blue and white thanks to her Pennsylvania upbringing — watched from her basement and worried.

“It looked like an outdoor super spreader event,” Christine Petersen said of the end of Saturday’s Penn State-Iowa game. “I thought I was watching it.”

Yet the early data she’s examined hasn’t shown much of an effect at all.
The University of Iowa has been doing dorm-sewage testing since last spring. Although there have been some positive cases this season, tests haven’t registered any severe spikes.

In a football season that’s seen its fair share of crazy events (Alabama loses! Student journalists watching practices from atop tall buildings! Fake injuries!), one of the craziest may be what hasn’t occurred: the fierce spread of Covid driven by college football that was predicted by experts when the season began.

The headlines were clear. CNN: “College football fans and traditions are back, even with Covid-19 still here.” The AP: “Crowded stadiums, pandemic create combustible mix this fall.” NBC News: “College football season is here. And so is the delta variant.” Um, POLITICO: The newsletter you are reading right now, on Sept. 8, said, “Public health officials fear packed stadiums, raucous tailgate parties and crowded bars could be tinder for the Delta variant.”

And now that we’re a month-plus into the season? “We’re not seeing it,” Petersen said. “You would catch population spikes, and there is no spike happening.”

A University of Florida release this week was blunt: “So far, COVID-19 spikes from college football games haven’t materialized,” with UF epidemiologist Cindy Prins noting “some of these outdoor events really are not the super spreader events that people have worried they’re going to be.”

I understand...

Well I'll say this. If you ever learn the real story on MLK you might then begin to figure out that the Civil Rights movement was actually a Communist movement. Once you figure that out everything else going on this country over the past 60yrs begins to make a lot of sense.

Cheers.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... You're going to ignite a Fatwa in Sherdog's resident MLK expert, Loiosh. lol.. You're not allowed to interpret MLK's sacred words.

More Fauchi garbage.... Fuck this guy. They've got everything wrong and Democrats have fucked up our country for nothing.

From Early September...

Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses worrying scenes like packed college football stadiums at recent games with apparently very few people wearing masks

The Covid spike that didn't happen
https://www.politico.com/newsletter...0/14/the-covid-spike-that-didnt-happen-494708
FUMBLE — The No. 3 and No. 4 college football teams in the country had just ended their nationally televised game in Iowa City. Tens of thousands of screaming, and perhaps intoxicated, students rushed the field. A University of Iowa epidemiologist — wearing blue and white thanks to her Pennsylvania upbringing — watched from her basement and worried.

“It looked like an outdoor super spreader event,” Christine Petersen said of the end of Saturday’s Penn State-Iowa game. “I thought I was watching it.”

Yet the early data she’s examined hasn’t shown much of an effect at all.
The University of Iowa has been doing dorm-sewage testing since last spring. Although there have been some positive cases this season, tests haven’t registered any severe spikes.

In a football season that’s seen its fair share of crazy events (Alabama loses! Student journalists watching practices from atop tall buildings! Fake injuries!), one of the craziest may be what hasn’t occurred: the fierce spread of Covid driven by college football that was predicted by experts when the season began.

The headlines were clear. CNN: “College football fans and traditions are back, even with Covid-19 still here.” The AP: “Crowded stadiums, pandemic create combustible mix this fall.” NBC News: “College football season is here. And so is the delta variant.” Um, POLITICO: The newsletter you are reading right now, on Sept. 8, said, “Public health officials fear packed stadiums, raucous tailgate parties and crowded bars could be tinder for the Delta variant.”

And now that we’re a month-plus into the season? “We’re not seeing it,” Petersen said. “You would catch population spikes, and there is no spike happening.”

A University of Florida release this week was blunt: “So far, COVID-19 spikes from college football games haven’t materialized,” with UF epidemiologist Cindy Prins noting “some of these outdoor events really are not the super spreader events that people have worried they’re going to be.”

Fauci is a psychopath and a compulsive liar. He has no limits on what he is willing to lie about.

Natural immunity works. I got antibodies myself and never got sick being around thousands this summer

That's the key. Natural immunity and EARLY use of therapeutics.

I really have a weird feeling Biden is gonna get this shit. Watching him at that VA rally was cringe. It almost looked as if he was trying to get/spread it. I honestly think someone his age vaxxed or not should not be behaving that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back