Media Dan Hooker in nasty shape for Islam Mahkachev fight

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
FC2IhrgVkAwvd-x

He'll be a specimen if he keeps working out with weights once his fight career is over.

It's highly unlikely that Hooker will be able to defend Islam's takedowns. The longer the fight goes the worst it'll get for him. I'm expecting the worse but hoping for the best.

Extra muscle in anticipation of grappling I reckon.

Looks strong. Really hoping for a good fight. Hope hooker can get some good offense going. Aswell as defense…

Stoked for this one

he always comes in crazy shape and his build is really interesting for fighting. he is always an interesting watch. lots of technique, unique body type always comes in crazy shape. guy is like all muscle all the time.,

I've always thought if Dan filled out a little bit he could fit in at 170.
He's the average height for a 170 pounder and has a pretty big frame.
I'd like to see a picture of him standing next to Colby when he's not cutting weight

He'll be a specimen if he keeps working out with weights once his fight career is over.

It's highly unlikely that Hooker will be able to defend Islam's takedowns. The longer the fight goes the worst it'll get for him. I'm expecting the worse but hoping for the best.
A hooker win would be crazy. Islam isn’t as exciting as khabib but he’s dangerous. Pulling for the hangman!

Back