5"9 Conor meets 5"10 Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp let's women shit in his bed...

The moral of the story is that, while Conor was really good among fellow manlets, he'd have a very difficult job kicking the ass of the average sherbro.

Johnny Depp is almost 60, he might have been 5'"10" when he was younger. My dad is in his 60s and he used to be 5'8" he is 5'5" now, everyone shrinks as they get older. Hell I'm 35 and I used to be 5"11" and 1/2 in my teens and early 20s and I'm 5'10" now.

They're all pushing 50 but still want to party. What do you expect?
Lol those women need to stop trying to relive the glory days and find something else to do with themselves.

Johnny Depp is almost 60, he might have been 5'"10" when he was younger. My dad is in his 60s and he used to be 5'8" he is 5'5" now, everyone shrinks as they get older. Hell I'm 35 and I used to be 5"11" and 1/2 in my teens and early 20s and I'm 5'10" now.
Bruh.. you don't lose height in your mid 30's LOL. The whole shrinking as you get older thing isn't even real.

Lol those women need to stop trying to relive the glory days and find something else to do with themselves.

Bruh.. you don't lose height in your mid 30's LOL. The whole shrinking as you get older thing isn't even real.
Lmao it is absolutely real especially if you power lift. My dad has lost 3 inches in height from his 20s to his 60s. Saying you don't get shorter as you age is ridiculous do you not know anyone over 50 or people that power lift?

All you have to do is Google do people get shorter as they age and you will find out that they do because the cartilage in their bodies get worn down and their spines can curve or be compressed.

when I was a kid and everyone watched wrestling those were exactly the kinds of shirts the Rock always wore. $500, baby

tumblr_mtdbchN6ts1rg89a6o6_640.jpg

Back