Why is Hale Berry at the UFC face off and why does anyone care

Would prefer dua lipa
Yeah exactly. I just checked and she's fucking 55 years old. Why are we promoting grannies at the UFC now? It's so cringe.

But you made a thread?
Because I saw a thread about it and I was just wondering WTF she's doing there during the face off.

They picked her because she's a famous actress... I don't think that equals "random."
shes 55 years old. nobody cares.

Random? maybe, average? wtf? She's a big MMA fan and a face everyone recognizes, and while you consider her average, most the world would say the opposite. I think she's filming a movie where she's an MMA fighter and a few female UFC fighters are in it, so not exactly random

She's an A-level athlete
HopefulUnitedHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

1_fvoi4dpxkmsa3cyo_qjcsw.0.gif

VapidFrailBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Who cares either way? Its not like standing on stage during a weigh-in is some kind of honor that should only be reserved for deserving athletes

Random? maybe, average? wtf? She's a big MMA fan and a face everyone recognizes, and while you consider her average, most the world would say the opposite. I think she's filming a movie where she's an MMA fighter and a few female UFC fighters are in it, so not exactly random
SHES 55 YEARS OLD SHES LITERALLY A GRANNY GO AWAY YOUR OPINION IS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT

Who cares either way? Its not like standing on stage during a weigh-in is some kind of honor that should only be reserved for deserving athletes
It just annoys me because it's one of those retarded things the UFC does that make the sport look cheap and pathetic

Because she's incredibly famous, a huge MMA fan, and promoting her latest movie, which is about MMA, in which she plays an MMA fighter, and which has at least 2 UFC fighters in it?

Have you heard of this thing called "cross-promotion"?

SHES 55 YEARS OLD SHES LITERALLY A GRANNY GO AWAY YOUR OPINION IS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT

It just annoys me because it's one of those retarded things the UFC does that make the sport look cheap and pathetic

LOL CALM DOWN, my opinion's in line with the majority of people. Who cares she's 55? She doesn't look anywhere close to 55. Shit, she looks younger than a lot of females who are half age. And please explain to me how UFC having an Academy Award-winning actress who was a former Miss America makes the sport look cheap and pathetic? Clearly, you hate her, but she's one of the top actresses in Hollywood, and even at her granny age still makes a lot of world's most beautiful people lists.

You saying she makes the UFC look cheap and pathetic is hilarious when you think about how Motel 6 & Mickeys Malt Liquor are both official sponsors. Nothing says expensive and quality like those 2 companies!

If anything it would add some legitimacy to the sport to people who don't watch it. Halle being at the weigh ins won't make me not watch MMA, but it might make one of her fans who've never watched MMA watch it. And they might become a fan. Seems like a win/win to me.

Back