Media Nate says he will fight "Chamiv" if he can beat Usman

I'll be honest with you guys:

If Chimimyha can beat Usman with a finish, defend the belt 3 times, and agree to fight for free, I'll be more than happy to consider fighting the guy so long as my 20 million dollar demand is met.

But he and the UFC might be SCARED to set that up and do the right thing...time will tell.

The delusion of the Diaz bros is next level. Nate is approaching Charlie Zelenoff level stupidity.
Nate is a top 5 level fighter lol, he just fought Edwards. It's a bad style match up but to think fighters at that level are delusional is just hating. This is just a way for Nate to not accept the fight without making it obvious. It's putting stipulations on the match up before he will agree to the fight. Knowing full well he will most likely be out of the UFC already before Khamzat fights Usman. Also if he's still in the UFC and Khamzat does beat Usman, it's a title shot for Nate lol.

The BMF wanna-be has spoken. Just goes to show sometimes popularity is better than skills.

Lol. He has no business fighting someone who can beat Usman, or even fighting someone who deserved to fight Usman.

Know your place journeyman. He deserves other journeymans who have no title aspirations left. So maybe Mas rematch?

Well, Nate is a LW.
Chimaev is a MW.
It wouldn't even be competitive.

I hope you're not being serious.
It's facts. He's fighting fighters in the top 5. That makes him a top 5 level fighter. You are basing everything on your opinions and not the facts. You may not like Nate, but he's at that level whether you like it or not.

would love to see this journeyman get finished by khamzat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back