McGregor Says He Would "Rip" Petr Yan Up. Yan Says He Won't Show Up.

Who you got?

• Total voters
<DisgustingHHH>
I've had enough of this Leprechaun and his social media outings.
Cut his social media, like Trump's.
PS: Yan would body Conor. Break his liver down worse than that crappy Whiskey he sells.

Connor offered a sparring session or a boxing session any time. Without the red panty night I would put money on it that Yan is the one who won't show up.

McGregor offered Yan "a safe place" (for Conor) — in Conor's own backyard gym. Very cowardly for one with such a big mouth, especially with his size advantage.

We all know Conor wouldn't show up in a neutral spot, but I bet Yan would.

Last edited:
This is so dumb..... again. This ain't happening anyway and as much as I dont like Conor , Yan 2 weight classes lighter than Conor - both have heavy boxing staples but now I see Yan fans having these same " comic book " fantasies as Conor fans have.

MMA community one of a kind.

McGregor offered Yan "a safe place" (for Conor) — in Conor's own backyard gym. Very cowardly for one was such a big mouth.

Right bet Conor wouldn't show up is a neutral spot, and I bet Yan would.
Lol Conor didn't call that manlet out, he complimented his boxing then offered him lessons, a testament to his greatness

Prime fw conor would've tkod yan imo.
Now realistically it's 50 50 but I personally would still favour conor.
Conor does a number on little guys

Mcgregor isn't going to knock out Yan. Even in a losing effort, Yan will have his moments. He has a lot of boxing experience. He has a masters of sports meaning he was at some point a national champion at a certain weight class but didn't compete internationally.

Back