Nov.20th Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter PPV

He did 50k buys vs Postol and 150k buys vs Khan.
I expect this to hit the 300k mark.
That's awfully generous, there's a lot of PPVs going on now, I don't see that many people going in for this one. 200k and I'm being nice here.

Crawford gets beat, likely. He's looked confused and even out boxed against D level fighters, and sharpened himself under the fire of helpless opposition which led him to looking foolish several times. Porter may have come up short before, but he makes every big fight tight, and he has had 4 trys against guys supposed to be amongst best in division and won 2 of em. Crawford getting exposed I truly suspect.

Crawford gets beat, likely. He's looked confused and even out boxed against D level fighters, and sharpened himself under the fire of helpless opposition which led him to looking foolish several times. Porter may have come up short before, but he makes every big fight tight, and he has had 4 trys against guys supposed to be amongst best in division and won 2 of em. Crawford getting exposed I truly suspect.
we can only hope.

i'll pray that porter shows up in shape and his chin holds up. i'm still leaning towards crawford via a sniper combo that lands like 3 clean power punches on his chin late in the fight though, putting shawn down for good.

Wouldnt that be something. Even though he dresses like fuckin eubank cira '93, Porter has earned his respect.

Falcao vs Volny is halfway decent but overall the undercard is pretty much as underwhelming as Canelo-Plant's. I hope N'Dam doesn't get steamrolled too hard.

That's awfully generous, there's a lot of PPVs going on now, I don't see that many people going in for this one. 200k and I'm being nice here.
I don't know if it gets that high. I like this fight but it has no business being on PPV. This should be on Fox or ESPN.

I don't know if it gets that high. I like this fight but it has no business being on PPV. This should be on Fox or ESPN.
PPV seems especially busy right now too.
This is definitely an ESPN card that gets interrupted by something else and shifted to ESPN 2

Well i already have Sky Sports so it might as well be free for me. Imagine paying $70 for this one fight... yikes.

According to Teddy Atlas (so take it with a grain of salt) Crawford is leaving Top Rank after the Porter fight.

So, probably not at all?

This proves that either Crawford or Spence are ducking one another. Seeing as how both these guys are on different sides of the street, it’s not a promotional issue. Seeing this fight getting booked, pisses me off and makes the fight between Spence and Crawford seem less likely
its a mandatory defense, that's why its not a promotional issue. Also, it's Bud's last fight on his contract, Arum just wants him gone

Either Arum is dumb and cant make money off Crawford or Crawford just doesn't draw with his boring ass personality and is really costing Arum money

Bit of both really. Arum has had a history of poorly promoting fighters and Bud is pretty bland until he fights

TC is not a draw but theres enough boxing fans out there that want to see him fight a tougher challenge like a porter...so i think 250-300 is reasonable.

thats what id estimate to be for the diehards that want to see top talent fight, which is kinda what spence and tank sell ( i believe at least).

I think this is the fight that Crawford finally cashes in on. @Hagler has been saying Porter is ready to be caught coming in for many fights now. I've agreed with him a few times, but this really seems like the point. Crawford has his flaws, but I think he looks spectacular here. Porter is a spoiler, though, so we'll see.

Back