Media McGregor pacing like a lion watching the main event

It’s pretty sad to see him post on Twitter in general these days.

but that video tops the lot lmao

Does he always walk around flexing and pretending he can't fit through regular doorways?

It's like he's stuck in A Christmas Story or some shit.

How do you not have more likes for this? This is exactly what I was thinking... he knew a camera was around so he puffed out his chest and made a show of it. What a buffoon.

After seeing how hittable Max was today, I'm sure Conor feels pretty confident that his power can make the difference. But, I don't think so. Looks like Poirier hits harder than Conor and Poirier couldn't finish Max on the feet. I don't think Conor can do it. Conor might look great in the first two rounds. But in usual max fashion, Conor will slow down and Max will take over the later rounds.

Either way, I hope to see it. Max deserves a red panty night.

Lol that video was pure comedy, he was probably high or drunk enough that he really thought he was in the cage across from Max <45><45>

How do you not have more likes for this? This is exactly what I was thinking... he knew a camera was around so he puffed out his chest and made a show of it. What a buffoon.

I mean, it's just the impression I get when i see that. We used to make fun of a few guys back in the day for holding their arms out like that. We'd "try" to walk through doorways and have to go through sideways since we were so wide. Na'mean? Lol

Why is a rich manlet watching fights on such a shit, small screen?

Is he in one of his crack dens?? Or is it a little game room for him and his chav, drug dealing mates?

Hopefully women in Dublin get taxis or a lift immediately when they leave a club. Wouldn't want them running into this animal all alone

Back