• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to head to work but I can add to this when I get home if there's interest.

Rittenhouse%2B12%2Bangry.jpg
first time tim poole has been pictured without a beanie

The Asian woman is the reporter’s boss. She allegedly ordered him to photograph the jurors license plates

And in this installment of things that shouldn't be done...

NBC sending an Asian female driver to surveil the jury van. What could possibly go wrong?!?

If true that's very interesting. I guess I never really thought about that. Furthermore, I've always considered Jewish people as white.

We are kind of both pending circumstance (ignoring israeli that is).
We seem to be white when lumped in, but also our own group when there is a reason, justified or not, to dissect.
Shrugs/

I lol'd.
Also, saw advertisement for asian driving school last time i was in toronto. The look of horror on my face... @j123
all good bro, just drive like everyone and no one can tell the difference.

worse case, put on some yellow face and call it a day

We are kind of both pending circumstance (ignoring israeli that is).
We seem to be white when lumped in, but also our own group when there is a reason, justified or not, to dissect.
Shrugs/
Politics: everyone who benefits is white, anyone who doesn't isnt

Last edited:
it's just one thing after another. just call a mistrial, already. this is ridiculous. the jury probably should have been sequestered (i get why, but shenanigans of some sort should have been expected. of course, not THIS MANY, but still), but this shit is so out of hand now.

we shouldn't need jurors to be shielded like a supervillian council. but if anything's a sign of the times and how the media/mob are attempting to run shit, it's this. 'shutdowns, stay home, riot because racism is more important, mostly peaceful, threatening jurors, media directly trying to intimidate/influence/dox jurors...' - what's next? this is fucking absurd.

(not sure if linkable, couldn't find one on an obvious host)

I haven't been following the thread because I kind of just want to wait for the verdict. I haven't followed the details of the case but it seems that the only charges on the table are very serious ones so it looks like Kyle here is either gonna get off Scot free or get serious time.

FWIW if you consider me left leaning(I think that's how the forum views me), I would be a leftist who thinks Kyle should be let off and that he was legitimately defending himself. In terms of the bigger picture you can argue he shouldn't have been there but then again that also applies to the people setting dumpsters on fire and breaking into car dealerships.
He shouldn’t be let off, but I wouldn’t say he’s guilty of murder either. He was clearly there to put himself in the scenario he found himself in. But it runs deeper than that. What about the people that were putting out the call to come defend the car dealership? What about the people that spun up the mob?

He’s a 17 year old. You can’t lay this all at his feet when we let a bunch of adults create this environment.

You complain way too much about other people's posts.

If you want to stay on topic of this trial, quit complaining about what everyone else is posting.

Yea, I don't get the hate. I posted the same info he posted, but earlier, from the exact same "twitter experts", rather than articles, which end up being walls of text.

There are a lot of posts to go through and quoting someone who happens to post a bit late only adds to the "derailing" but if relevant to the thread, is not derailing, it is just enforcing who is reading what info/what is becoming the most apparent info, as it is clear others are consuming the same info.

Especially when there is no new news coming out at this time.

I think many on the "left" feel the same way

The consensus everywhere I've discussed this is that he's innocent. The people who object to him being there with a rifle eventually concede no laws were broken.

Ironically, the shit-posting derailers finally discover the news hours later from their Twitter experts, long after NBC is already banned from the court house. <Lmaoo>

I feel like the WR needs a name for this kind of special "contributors" to the thread.

DRTBAG?

Didn't read thread, brings aged gossip.

Best I got right now.

Back