• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The judge was correct to tear into the prosecutor. The things that bother me about him are his random irrelevant musings...and the worst was his lottery move with having Rittenhouse select the balls. That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen done in court.

Did have a weird Hunger Games vibe to it.

I don't know but I guess yes, especially in this instance.

It allows for the chance of an innocent verdict, but in the case of a guilty verdict mistakes by the prosecution are acted on.

No idea if the law allows for this, but it seems fair and logical.

The judge has specifically said he can rule after the verdict on the motion to dismiss.

Kinda seems weird though.

Did have a weird Hunger Games vibe to it.
Lol...poor Kyle. He's right in that Hunger Games age bracket. Was almost certainly thinking "ok...this can't be good" while selecting his fate.

Gotta find some non political humor in this.

Joe Rogan blasts media coverage of Rittenhouse case: 'This is a left-wing cult'

“Bro, this is cult s***. We’re in a cult — cult. We’re in a cult," Rogan said. “This is a left-wing cult, and they are pumping stuff out — and then they are confirming this belief. They’re all getting together, and they are ignoring contrary evidence.”

“They’re ignoring any narrative that challenges their belief about what happened, and they are not looking at it realistically,” he continued. “They are only looking at it like you would look at it if you were in a f***ing cult.”

“There are people in the media on reputable sites that are saying things that are totally bizarre,” he said.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o3_500.gif

The kid had no business there , period. Especially not with his nifty people-obliterater that he may have mistook for a cool paintball gun. His parents completely failed him in life and should be held accountable. His mother is culpable in those deaths.

The kid had no business there , period. Especially not with his nifty people-obliterater that he may have mistook for a cool paintball gun. His parents completely failed him in life and should be held accountable. His mother is culpable in those deaths.

Whether he had business there or not, he broke no laws by doing so. Unless you want to get super pedantic and bring up breaking curfew, which would apply evenly to everyone.

This sounds similar to people saying rape victims dressed provocatively so they asked for it.
The people who tried to murder Rittenhouse didn't know if he "had any business there."

If only he had your parents the violent criminals could have committed more crimes in peace.

So tell us, what ruling has the judge made that was "unfair" to the prosecution? Surely you're not just spewing partisan nonsense...

I look forward to your thorough and highly intelligent breakdown.
I never said the judge did anything unfair to the prosecution.

His lottery balls move was pure class.

The judge has been a complete clown, bias or just perceived bias aside...and I plainly said his behaviour has been far from too egregious to accept. I accept him as part of our judicial process as a fair, human actor...just as I accept the jury.

Now let's have a go at it with no Whataboutism this time. Get beyond your initial "to be fair..." comment. How do you feel about the right wing posting in this thread?...talk about speculation! We've got people in here who believe twitter grifters have inside knowledge from secret agents connected to the jury pool...simply because the jury didn't immediately return a "free that man" verdict in 20 min.
Yeah it was the judge being a clown for following the judicial system. Not the egregious misconduct by the prosecution on a case that should have never been brought.

The Federalist:
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Is A Case Study In The Media’s Lies About Racism

A friend last weekend texted me, “Had no idea Kyle shot 3 white guys. Not that it matters. But it’s been painted as a hate crime.”...Now, where, oh where, might my friend have gotten the impression that Rittenhouse had shot men who were anything but white as snow?

“I’ve spent the last couple of weeks riveted by the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, the white teenager who shot and killed two people and injured a third during a night of Black Lives Matter protests and civil unrest in Kenosha, Wis., last year.”

That’s interesting. Manjoo believed the race of the shooter was worth mentioning — “the white teenager”! — but apparently thought that demographic detail was uninteresting when it came to the men who were shot. Readers just needed to know that these men were at “a night of Black Lives Matter protests and civil unrest.”

Unless you’ve watched the raw video footage of the trial from top to bottom, assume that anything you’ve heard or read about it in the national media is a deception or, at minimum, a willfully naive depiction of what happened last year in Kenosha.
Wow real journalism. Insert leftist soy boys to attack the Federalist and the source rather than challenge any of the points.

Pretty crazy that NYT didn't want to run a story about the aftermath of the Kenosha riots. It really seems that the most powerful/influential corporate media outlets were adamant that the small business owners who had their shops burned couldn't be humanized in any way, at least until Biden won the elextion. Isn't that pretty messed up if you think about it?

Your continual drum beating on him as if he's a crime fighter is interesting.

I mean, he was involved in a physical conflict (or "fight", if you will) with people who were, and who had a history of, committing acts in contravention of the law (also known as "crime" in common parlance).

Are you still learning the language?

The Federalist:
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Is A Case Study In The Media’s Lies About Racism

A friend last weekend texted me, “Had no idea Kyle shot 3 white guys. Not that it matters. But it’s been painted as a hate crime.”...Now, where, oh where, might my friend have gotten the impression that Rittenhouse had shot men who were anything but white as snow?

“I’ve spent the last couple of weeks riveted by the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, the white teenager who shot and killed two people and injured a third during a night of Black Lives Matter protests and civil unrest in Kenosha, Wis., last year.”

That’s interesting. Manjoo believed the race of the shooter was worth mentioning — “the white teenager”! — but apparently thought that demographic detail was uninteresting when it came to the men who were shot. Readers just needed to know that these men were at “a night of Black Lives Matter protests and civil unrest.”

Unless you’ve watched the raw video footage of the trial from top to bottom, assume that anything you’ve heard or read about it in the national media is a deception or, at minimum, a willfully naive depiction of what happened last year in Kenosha.

Little by little people are dragged to the conclusion that the media hates the average person and thinks they're morons

Pretty crazy that NYT didn't want to run a story about the aftermath of the Kenosha riots. It really seems that the most powerful/influential corporate media outlets were adamant that the small business owners who had their shops burned couldn't be humanized in any way, at least until Biden won the elextion. Isn't that pretty messed up if you think about it?

I would love to here the leftist on here respond to this

Back