Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the protestors outside the building believe this to be a case to fight fascism and white supremacy.
They're mentally ill people subjected to indoctrination and propaganda.
i dont think mentally ill but i do think there's a lot of manipulation going on.
we have seen people redpilled IRL these days, that couldn't believe the reality of the case was not what they were told it was by the MSM.

Most of these tweets don't believe what they're posting. Its just about retweets, comments and likes - they know their audience, they're playing to it.
Is not ok on twitter to push threats or death threats on anyone.. I saw some tweets of death threats for anyone backing Rittenhouse. That is not good.

I am sure those tweets break twitter rule no matter who posts them.

Should people just have to sit idle while their community is burned down looted and destroyed if the police refuse to do their job ?
The argument that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been there is idiotic. I'm not interested in debating that. Get your gun and go play in the streets if you like.

Regardless of personal politics, it’s hard to see how anybody could disagree with the verdict given the evidence.
Exactly this is the biggest point sure politics are in everything now so you will have tribalism but this should be universally agreed upon … if prosecution saw the videos how did they still press charges ? Waited a lot of tax payers money on this

I've got a friend like that too. I'm not even going to bring up the trial/verdict, because all he'll have to say is uninformed nonsense that he wholeheartedly believes.

I'm texting my friend right now. He lives in Madison & wants that guilty verdict. Trying to educate him now.

I turned on the PBS stream just jumping around, they had some guy on talking about how the white protestors got an "assumed blackness" by virtue of them fighting for black rights. And that it is something the KKK has attacked in the past.
what the heck does that even mean

IMG_2112.png

Dr Uyghur is correct, this gives other wh*te nationalists a carte blanche to show up with assault weapons of war and murder allies who are rallying in support of Black Folx

The amazing human doughnut still won't back down

I wonder how Kyle recovers after all this, he was a portrait by the media as an ultra fascist, racist, bigot for most of the year. Not an easy thing to deal with.

Rittenhouse and his family will probably have to leave the country and go into hiding. The left will make his life and his family's life a living hell.

Last edited:
Is not ok on twitter to push threats or death threats on anyone.. I saw some tweets of death threats for anyone backing Rittenhouse in the state. That is not good.

I am sure those tweets break twitter rule no matter who posts them.

Thats called terrorism.
"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

More like the fear of common sense, really. I understand it's petrifying for people who aren't used to it.
I'm glad the kid got off...I would have felt bad if he didn't. There should have been. Lesser charges from the get go.

i dont think mentally ill but i do think there's a lot of manipulation going on.
we have seen people redpilled IRL these days, that couldn't believe the reality of the case was not what they were told it was by the MSM.
I wouldn't discount the mentally ill angle. Mental illness has been rapidly spreading completely unchecked for quite some time now. Lot of angry, crazy people that can't actually articulate why they're angry and just want others to suffer.

Back