Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PBS is trash. They have some dumbass on there complaining that Judge Schroeder has run unopposed a couple of times so it's possible he's compromised but that Kenosha can't do anything about it.

Dude couldn't even answer "Was it important that [Gaige]'s gun was pointing towards Kyle when he fired?"

If I was technically competent, yes, but apparently I’m not, so it will shut down in one hour and I made it so that votes can’t be changed now.

Ah, that should give some time for the wishy-washy Sherdoggers without any principles to jump on the bandwagon now and proclaim they were on the side of facts, truth, and common sense all along. <Lmaoo>

In case anyone are wondering, there were 396 "No" votes on the poll before the verdict is announced, btw.

untitled_5c62974f7720cd2c49d7dfebd6b1ea19a3c3b2c8.png

Ha, fox news isnt even that shameful when it comes to pandering to their base.

White privilege BLM loser. Probably just realized that white lives don’t matter
He is actually a Mexican immigrant....the dude really believes that Trump said all Mexicans were rapists and that kinda shit, all the strawman talking points the left says about the right. Guy is totally triggered now, but when I told him Kyle was Hispanic that seemed to dampen the blow <Lmaoo>

That's the thing though, you are legally allowed to carry a gun and walk around the streets. You can be peaceful and armed with a gun. It's an opinion to say he should not have been there, an opinion that most people would agree with. But there were violent attackers in this case and Rittenhouse was not one of them. He did nothing wrong, he simply exercised his rights. He even tried to de-escalate the violence. The aggressors in this case were the rioters who were running amok in the city, attacking people and burning down businesses. The full blame rests with the aggressors who attacked him.

My issue with the "he shouldn't have been there" stance.

My neighbor was raped when I was 16. A full grown man held a gun to her head and raped her. She escaped at one point as I heard screams and came to her aid. After calling 9/11 and giving her clothes and shelter I went to confront the man to stop him from fleeing before the police arrived. ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC - I was provoking violence and if for some reason I had to debilitate that man - I was guilty because I DIDN'T NEED TO HELP - I chose to help.

So when I see people demonizing someone providing aid and putting out fires simply because "they didn't need to be there because evil was there and standing in the face of evil is confronting it and makes you the guilty party" I cannot sit quiet.

Right decision. That doesn't change the fact that he, and all the folks touting him as some kind of hero, are dumbfucks. Anyone involved in that mess that night that didn't need to be there are dumbfucks.
I get it but In today’s stupid society where George floyed is a hero and gets statues put up .. it happens

The 16 that voted yes are most astute law students and studied every facet and fact of this trial top to bottom

Back