Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"trust the plan guys, two more weeks, one month tops, and he goes to jail"
1637407707739.png

<Dany07>

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.
rittenhousebar-e1610643191284-1024x774.jpg

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.
You could just as easily claim they are "bloods" throwing up the CK(Crip Killa)...
You guys are the one that started the whole problem with the ok sign. Which I found extremely weird when it first made it's rounds on social media, and even moreso as time goes by. You realize your outrage about it is why people are doing it now, right? Trolling the snowflakes?

Your outrage is quite hilarious, so by all means, please continue the constant butthurt. It's very entertaining!

Not sure who you mean by leftards.

I know that the progressive left has never not been speaking out about the terrible bias in media. In fact the best book ever written on the subject is manufacturing concent by noam chomsky where the media bias and the various motives for it are laid bare in a predictive model called the propaganda model.

I doubt you will find anything remotely close the quality thoroughness and partisan neutrality of that book comming from the right.

If you are one of those people speaking out against media bias, you are not a Leftard. I'm mainly talking about extreme leftists, tribalistic ones. Independent thinkers regardless if they lean left or right are fine.

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.

Even if he was a “white supremacist”….who cares? Is that illegal? He wasn’t on trial for being a white supremacist.

You’re allowed to hate who you want…for now.

Can someone make a TL/DR about this?

Sure but based on your posts itt it may be futile.

Kyle

20 miles away, father lives there, works there as a life guard, volunteer cadet for police and fire dept.

Kid volunteers to clean graffiti, trash, etc. He was also with a group that was asked to protect a car dealership.

He was provided a rifle in Kenosha. He was walking around giving out waters, medical and putting out fires. Him having that gun wasn't illegal.

Rosenbaum, 5 time convicted child molester, goes to Kenosha after leaving a mental hospital, not on his medication. Provoking everyone and yelling the N word and telling people to shoot him. Also destroying property and starting fires.

Ziminski, career criminal with the chomo doing the same shit. Flashing his pistol at people and fired the first shots during the chase.

Unprovoked Rosenbaum who threated to kill Kyle on multiple occasions starts chasing Kyle, trying to attack and take his gun. Kyle ventilates him for his efforts after trying to run away.

Mob of people say get/kill Kyle. Kyle starts running away towards a line of police.

Mob chases Kyle. A couple people attack him.

Freeland(Jump kick man) jump kicks Kyle in face.

Huber (multiple time domestic abuser) trys to bash Kyle's head in with skateboard and then tries to take Kyle's rifle. Kyle shoots him in heart.

Grosskreutz (felon with a pistol) fakes surrendering while closing in on Kyle. Grosskreutz lowers hands and points gun at Kyle's head. Kyle vaporizes his bicep, doesn't keep shooting.

Kyle gets up runs towards police and turns himself in.

Not a machine gun.
Open carry isn't provoking especially in a sea of others also doing the same.
Not a boog boy
Not a white supremacist, zero evidence of this.

So much blatant crap coverage over the verdict. Cant count how many times Ive read either from media or from people online about how this verdict means it open season to shoot protesters as if thats exactly what Kyle did. He just went to a protest and opened fire. Media truly is scum actively trying to divide our country. I just read article right now that used the false premise that since the prosecutor in closing arguments stated a person can not instigate and provoke a confrontation and then claim self defense, the jury ultimately made it clear they disagreed with that by voting not guilty. OR, just maybe, here's another possibility, how about the jury didnt buy that kyle instigated and provoked the situation?

Well yeah, in this case (which this thread is dedicated to) one 'side' assassinated a 17-year old's character by labeling him as a white supremacist for political reasons because he defended himself against four attackers at a BLM riot, and they supported the prosecution of him to potentially send him to prison for the rest of his life.

The other side is saying 'No.'

And you're saying both sides are shitty.

Your response illustrates exactly what I am talking about. I acknowledge what the media and the "one side" did. You are missing my entire point when you say "the other side is saying no". Many from the other side are doing a lot more than that. Acting as though Rittenhouse is some sort of overall victim here is ridiculous. For anyone on "that side" and cares about responsible gun ownership, I do not know how you can support Rittenhouse overall (again, not saying supporting a "not guilty" verdict, but Rittenhouse in general). I don't need to expand on the points again that I brought up in my original post. His choices that night prior to the shooting were extremely poor. I'm sure some from "your side" may group those who criticize Rittenhouse with the "other side" even though they probably don't share a lot of the same beliefs.

It blows my mind how so many people have turned into sheep for "one side" or the other. For anyone who succeeds in life, they are going to realize the world isn't black and white. There are a lot of arguments on either side of most situations. Hell, attorneys make their living off of grey area. Yet the political realm right now loves this antiquated two party system that is even more divided, which again, is exactly what foreign threats love. And guess what? Most people are eating right up and jumping into this one side or the other mindset which is basically stereotyping which most consider a negative term. Not exactly sure where you want to pigeonhole me but my general thoughts are: Not guilty; complete dumbass who put himself in a horrible situation; verdict, although correct, is horrible for society (does not discourage others to make dumbass decisions like he did, divided us even further, etc), his attackers were dumbasses too (again, on the "other side", you see people defending them even though I doubt they truly believe it deep down), etc. You can sit around and talk about the media all you want, but really, is the general population doing better? Instead of talking about the entire situation and all of the grey area, it devolves into "my side vs. your side".

You could just as easily claim they are "bloods" throwing up the CK(Crip Killa)...
You guys are the one that started the whole problem with the ok sign. Which I found extremely weird when it first made it's rounds on social media, and even moreso as time goes by. You realize your outrage about it is why people are doing it now, right? Trolling the snowflakes?

Your outrage is quite hilarious, so by all means, please continue the constant butthurt. It's very entertaining!

the left still doesnt realize that isnt an actual white power sign and that people doing it are making fun of libtards for that. yet again highlighting the left media and their zealots.

hahaha. it is lioe perfect clockwork

So much blatant crap coverage over the verdict. Cant count how many times Ive read either from media or from people online about how this verdict means it open season to shoot protesters as if thats exactly what Kyle did. He just went to a protest and opened fire. Media truly is scum actively trying to divide our country. I just read article right now that used the false premise that since the prosecutor in closing arguments stated a person can not instigate and provoke a confrontation and then claim self defense, the jury ultimately made it clear they disagreed with that by voting not guilty. OR, just maybe, here's another possibility, how about the jury didnt buy that kyle instigated and provoked the situation?

The media is perpetuating the divide because both sides are eating it up and loving the divide. Read through this thread and others and tell me the war room doesn't perpetuate a divide. Y'all eat it up.

Whats funny is you probably consider yourself progressive by supporting Biden- a neo liberal establishment politician just like Obama, Bush and Clinton

No, I wanted Bernie to get the nod. And as bad as Biden is, the alternative is reality-denying shit-for-brains right-wingers who exist for the sole purpose of "upsetting the libs" and have no policies of their own

But But.. having an AR-15 is a provocation!!

Lmao no it isn't.. its a fkin deterrent

What kind of idiot tries to attack someone with an AR-15.. with his fists/chain?

Rosenbaum was aggressive all night.. a paedo (not that Kyle knew that).. pushing dumpsters on fire towards gas stations.. shouting the N-word.. Telling people they gonna die tonight.. Oh and he had just been out of the mental hospital after OD.. World will be a much safer place without that scum.. Honestly shocked one of the kids parents he raped hadn't already ended him

would the brown kid, Kyle have been alive if all he had was a pistol against the white privilege BLM mob?

<36>

Lol that is not a white power sign.

It's trolling. It's never been a white power sign. It's literally internet trolling the leftists that believed a 4chan trolling.

Lol he definitely isn't a boog boy. Boogs don't like police. He is a life guard and police/fire cadet.

This is more contrived nonsense.
The vast majority of people do this because it evokes responses like the one you've just given. People proudly wearing the brand capriciously given to them by people who want to label them as racists, in a flippant disregard for those people, does not make them racists.

Sam Harris did several podcasts on parsing out that distinction, and noted that conflation and contrived guilt by association is what got Trump elected in the first place.

These are probably MAGA-hat wearing republicans. Republicans make light of the gesture that was, in ham-fisted manner, pinned on them in an attempt to denote them as KKK or white supremacists or whatever.

No, I wanted Bernie to get the nod. And as bad as Biden is, the alternative is reality-denying shit-for-brains right-wingers who exist for the sole purpose of "upsetting the libs" and have no policies of their own

the White Privilege powers that are behind all this stole the election from Bernie in the course of 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back