• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading comprehension not your strong suit then?

Well if nothing happens to Trump from his weekly rants for four years about groups of people. Nothing going to happen to sleep joe , come on guy lol.

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.
rittenhousebar-e1610643191284-1024x774.jpg

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.

But.. but ... He's not... People on these forums don't want to see that. It just a full group of grown men throwing up "ok" signs for no reason!!!!

Last edited:
The dude with the handgun wasn't brandishing it as a threat. He had it for actual self defense and had the restraint not to use it in the heat of the moment after someone had just been shot. Difference between being armed for protection, and making a display of your weapon.

He walked up on someone with his hands up and then drew his pistol to execute him. Youu can't argue restraint at that point. Kyle showed the restraint. Gaige (bicep) chose to try and kill him at that point. If he had shot Kyle that would have been murder. Kyle had shown that he wasn't going to shoot and then after shooting showed he was only shooting to protect himself.

That doesn't take into account his social media posts and lying to Police in his statement. Gaige should face charges, he clearly intended to kill Kyle who was legally in possession of a weapon and defending his life legally at that point, whilst Gaige was illegally in possession of a concealed firearm and trying to kill Kyle. He can't even argue he was trying to arrest him. His friend posted a comment from Gaige saying he wished he emptied the clip into him and this wasn't disputed at trial.

Well if he didn’t try that stomp you think things would have been the same? Who knows. I’m basically saying it’s fucked up he does that then just runs away and other people get murked.
No difference, Grosskruetz was already in pursuit pistol drawn, and Huber already clubbed him with a skateboard on the feet.

Well if nothing happens to Trump from his weekly rants for four years about groups of people. Nothing going to happen to sleep joe , come on guy lol.

That is not an obvious, open and shut case of defamation/libel as has been happening to this poor kid and you very well know it.

"That person is an idiot" is not defamation, it's an opinion "that person is a white supremacist" is defamation as it has a very specific meaning.

Depends on if they would have assaulted KR. My opinion is people that are easily encited into a violent mob probably have poor impulse control in general. So with or without that guy, it probably would have gotten violent. Many of the people there had criminal records and seemed to show up purely to incite violence thinking they were free from repercussions because they were part of a crowd.
True

how is it possible that elected officials can just say that about somebody, with impunity? it's insane to me.
Immunity from prosecution as long as they’re making statements in some relation to their office; they’ll argue that it’s a national story and that makes it pertinent to their voter base.

courts will throw them out, look at Elizabeth Warren and her Covington kids comments.

But.. but ... He's not... People on these forums don't want to see that.

I took an ok photo with Trump, and Hillary in a prison jumpsuit on the streets of Nashville.

It has nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with the left being bat shit crazy.

Do you really think Jkwon from the hood knows/thinks the ok sign is racist?

<{cruzshake}>

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.
rittenhousebar-e1610643191284-1024x774.jpg

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.

omg, retards still believe that's a white power thing? ffs, how are people so dumb that they don't recognize a troll job - YEARS later?

'everyone i don't like is a nazi' - 'let's see how i can declare people to be nazis so i can feel like i'm not the bad guy'

omg, retards still believe that's a white power thing? ffs, how are people so dumb that they don't recognize a troll job - YEARS later?

'everyone i don't like is a nazi'
i love it. 4chan has so much influence over the world it's mindboggling. it literally started as a troll and now it's a foundation myth for liberals. OK sign is white supremacist. who would have believed it would work? amazing.

i love it. 4chan has so much influence over the world it's mindboggling. it literally started as a troll and now it's a foundation myth for liberals. OK sign is white supremacist. who would have believed it would work? amazing.
The funniest part is a good chunk of people still think 4 chan is just some nerdy nobodies with no real power. They have no idea how 4chan controls the internet and many aspects of real life.

I took an ok photo with Trump, and Hillary in a prison jumpsuit on the streets of Nashville.

It has nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with the left being bat shit crazy.

Do you really think Jkwon from the hood knows/thinks the ok sign is racist?

<{cruzshake}>

Ya.. it's "ok" sign . Never meant a group of grown men throwing 'ok" sign lol

That law they tried to charge him with breaking is a knee jerk movie reaction law, it’s a prohibition on minors carrying sawed off shotguns, nunchaku and goddamned manriki gusari.

it was a good call, one that people were making on day ONE of charges being filed.

I think they're setting the precedent that it's alright for unsupervised minors to be carrying hunting weapons into tense situations to defend themselves.

I can imagine high schoolers standing near proximity of school grounds holding an AR-15 or 12 gauge with the notion of Kyle's example.

Scary because it's a defense for all minors carrying weapons.

Back