Zodiac Killer identified

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/zodiac-killer-cold-case-team-goldmine-evidence

Gary Francis Poste. Now dead.

My money was on the dude from the movie. He was wearing a zodiac watch!

I mean this guy was a evil bastard but he is also sort of like Keizer soze. And just like that...he was gone.

Justified:

Art: First thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.

Rachel: What?

Art: I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once, but two times! He spends a couple days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker half his age. That's some badass shit.

Raylan: It's pretty badass.

Art: Yes, it is. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You wanna let those guys be the ones, or are we gonna be the ones to take that badass?

Serial killers are always brought down because of hubris and pride. Only zodiac and jack the ripper didn't brag to someone or slip up and leave evidence behind.

Is there any other unsolved serial killers?

Zodiac Killer may be unmasked as cold case team finds 'goldmine' of evidence

Confirmed.

Props to the guy for remaining undetected until the grave, I guess.

Serial killers are always brought down because of hubris and pride. Only zodiac and jack the ripper didn't brag to someone or slip up and leave evidence behind.

There's dozens man.

Probably more than you think based on the unsolved missing persons list........ there's monsters out there very smart monsters, hiding in plain sight.

A lot of them are also narcissistic so they have to brag.

Wow this is crazy. Zodiac was one of my favourite movies as a kid and it scared me to my core. It was pretty obvious who it was but he died from a heart attack before they could arrest him. Rewatched it recently and I was even more convinced it was him. Well turns out everyone was right.

Back