Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting people on ignore?

we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif
giphy.webp

All it infers to me, is all it has ever inferred to me - if covid is going to fuck you, you are getting fucked by covid regardless of your vaccination status. You can take 4 boosters in 4months, if your immune system is unable to handle covid, you are fucked because those 4 boosters are NOT going to stop you catching it.
That's my thought these days to.

If covid is going to kill you it's going to kill you, vaxxed or not.

That's my thought these days to.

If covid is going to kill you it's going to kill you, vaxxed or not.

I'll give a shitty analogy with holes in it.

Think of it as a car crash and with a seatbelt.

Many times the seatbelt will save your life or save you from serious injury. But sometimes it won't do shit because you're fucked no matter what.

The vaccine is the seatbelt. It reduces risk and most studies point to this factor being around about 90%.

Last edited:
I'll give a shitty analogy with holes in it.

Think of it as a car crash and with a seatbelt.

Many times the seatbelt will save your life or save you from serious injury. But sometimes it won't do shit because you're fucked no matter what.

The vaccine is the seatbelt. It reduces risk and most studies point to this factor being around about 90%.

Except that's bollocks statistically

You gonna die? You'll die.

STEW PETERS: DR. DAVID MARTIN - FELONY CRIMES END PHARMA IMMUNITY.

Reactions: Ruv

Now are they going to VIP's houses or are they tearing their own neighborhood up? It would be a real shame if they went to a corrupt politicians house or a CEO from Big Pharma. Oh goodness me. I hope they don't do that.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra reveals a cardiology whistleblower found similar results to a new report showing an increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine. ‘They aren’t going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.’

Media already starting to roll out their newest propaganda on some new strain they claim is coming out of South Africa (racist to mention this btw).

Be ready for it to be the cause of restarting all vaccine mandates again.

STEW PETERS: DR. DAVID MARTIN - FELONY CRIMES END PHARMA IMMUNITY.

At this point I'm confident Stew Peters is a big pharma plant to make rational vax hesitant people look silly.

And right on cue, as I fucking predicted at the beginning of the year - a new variant that scientists are "terrified" about. Coincidentally, as with every other variant, it has appeared when there is an agenda to push - boosters. No cunt wants them, the uptake is low in the west and certain European countries are being urged to mandate the vaccines. Right on cue, here's a scary new variant that might evade the vaccines so you should take the vaccines just in case. It's all completely scripted. Not the virus itself - the money grabbing, greed and corporate interests. There is ZERO appetite to end covid or make it endemic - that would make the vaccines not profitable. The vaccine companies need covid to be here forever in a scary state, to keep the money rolling in.

I'm gonna say the UK is gonna be in lockdown again just before Christmas. And the narrative will be "well, if more people had come forward for the booster, we may not have had to do this....."

But with a caveat - no fucker will listen this time. Even covid warriors here in the UK are tired of the charade. They've done their bit, they've been vaccinated like the majority of the country. They're starting to see holes in the narrative themselves, now. Nobody in the UK is gonna cancel their Christmas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back