Hardest picture of all time

saku.jpg

No, it's gotta be this one. This photo is just so iconic and seems to find its way into a lot of anti-MMA articles back in the late 2000s. Dunno if it's true but Joe Daddy apparently spent his life savings on this specific training camp and motivated Penn crushed him.
OPENINGPIC--espn_crop_exact.jpg

I noticed a lot of MMA fighters I've met that are older, particularly with wrestling backgrounds waddle now that they're older, almost like their hips are fucked. Met Stevenson in Vegas and he was chubby and had a weird sway to his walk that made it seem like hip problems, he runs a gym somewhere now though. Dude had the fanny pack and seemed real goofy. Chuck I met in West Hollywood...he waddles really bad, Im assuming their hips are worn out and will need replacing soon, Chuck also was looking kinda fat and coked out of his mind...mumbled a lot.

Met Nate and Nick, they looked great and were really polite guys, definitely seemed socially awkward and anxious but very real and respectful. Nick was with a nice wholesome lady and they seemed happy too, Nick looked more muscular than I expected.

Anyways, the crying bloody mess reminded me of seeing Joe Daddy earlier this year.

<mma4>

That's a pretty decent picture. Haven't seen it before.

I noticed a lot of MMA fighters I've met that are older, particularly with wrestling backgrounds waddle now that they're older, almost like their hips are fucked. Met Stevenson in Vegas and he was chubby and had a weird sway to his walk that made it seem like hip problems, he runs a gym somewhere now though. Dude had the fanny pack and seemed real goofy. Chuck I met in West Hollywood...he waddles really bad, Im assuming their hips are worn out and will need replacing soon, Chuck also was looking kinda fat and coked out of his mind...mumbled a lot.

Met Nate and Nick, they looked great and were really polite guys, definitely seemed socially awkward and anxious but very real and respectful. Nick was with a nice wholesome lady and they seemed happy too, Nick looked more muscular than I expected.

Anyways, the crying bloody mess reminded me of seeing Joe Daddy earlier this year.

Hendo and Shammy both walk like Old West gunslingers today.

Hendo and Shammy both walk like Old West gunslingers today.

Shammy? Ken? Ken is pretty fucking old though, like early 60s right? Haven't ran into Dan but he does look jurassic in the way he moves, but he kinda always had...the joke is hes made of oak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back