• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 31: Font vs. Aldo - Official PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO...anybody know why Aldo doesn't leg kick anymore?

He's been training boxing with the Brazilian Marines which probably influences his style.

He did use leg kicks in his last fight against Munhoz though.

Jose has alwasy been a great artist but watching him past his prime, shrivelled up, more vulneralbe yet still fighting at this level somehow makes it even more beutiful. Nothing would please me more in the MMA world than seeing Aldo win this fight & somehow beat the champion at 135 to become a 2 weight world champion.

aldo lands and it's potentially fight ending..that's the difference..let's gooooo

i wonder if the damage has caught up to aldo like it did for shoung and that is why he doesnt throw as many kicks...
Almost certainly. Watch his footwork. He does not move like a boxer, but he almost never kicks.

That leg is already red as fuck. He changed stances.

At the request of @bigwaverider i show you mercy and release you .
WRrE1X.gif
I still don't talk to you !

Thanks man !

Back