vBookie Fantasy Football Week 14: 12.12 1pm ET Dude Incredible vs Mohawk Mauler

@Mohawk Mauler you bet on me?! oh boy. ok. I'm still diggin' and researchin'... I'm gonna try my best but honestly you have a power team of justice and it's going to take a lot from my team still. Dalvin Cook helped and it felt good but I just don't know.

What is going on is thread. Are you guys trying to jinx each other with your bets<45> I love it......

R.bad85d99305f0a5a7ab9895f6cee16be

I feel like you fools are just messing with me and my team is going straight to the dumpster when playoffs arrive lmao
Nope. I believe in everyone in our league except for @helax because he believes in his own team enough no one else needs to lol. I think you've had a mixed bag this year but had solid play since I joined the league and really see a strong challenge. This is it, my playoff chance if I win I'm in (I think), if I lose it gets into a grey area I don't fully understand and Krixes/Tony really come into play.

Totally fine if I lose and Krixes gets in tho.

I think things have gone awry my friend
It’s all about Monday night might man. You won’t know anything until you see what the game looks like. Murray and kupp alone can cover 80 on a good day.

You have the horses. It’s just about how they do. 65% chance to win still. You’re right in this

It’s all about Monday night might man. You won’t know anything until you see what the game looks like. Murray and kupp alone can cover 80 on a good day.

You have the horses. It’s just about how they do. 65% chance to win still. You’re right in this
Gonna have to tune up my D and make good calls offensively if I do manage to pull this off. Super stoked for tomorrow night as far as a game of football and FF watching.

Back