What's next for Dustin?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Even he doesn't know...

I just want that Colby fight before he retires, doesn't have to be next....

Rematching Conor. Last fight was not a real win. Dustin knows this deep down and he has to prove to the fans, to himself and Conor that he can beat Conor yes?

I don’t get the feeling that he wants to continue chasing the belt. He’ll probably Take some time off and cherry pick money fights.

This like in the case of NBK might have just killed all his desire. He has more than enough money. I’m sure he’ll always be available for Conor. But, Conor is obviously no longer interested. Which any fool could have predicted.

If there are any decent money fights out there we might see him back. But, if he walked away, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Good luck with whatever he does.

Rematching Conor. Last fight was not a real win. Dustin knows this deep down and he has to prove to the fans, to himself and Conor that he can beat Conor yes?
You serious dude?
95240590bd2b5d0f839e0dd3fb0393af07f771b2.jpg

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

conor-mcgregor-knocked-out.jpg

I just want that Colby fight before he retires, doesn't have to be next....

Colby would dominate him most likely. Poirer would have a punchers chance.

People seem to look past the fact that Dustin had hip surgery (thus cancelling his fight with Nate a few years back) and those familiar with grappling arts can see his hips are shot. The way he walks and his inability to properly kick are obvious. He was never a great wrestler, but he is competent at BJJ. Colby could take him down repeatedly without too much fuss.

This like in the case of NBK might have just killed all his desire. He has more than enough money. I’m sure he’ll always be available for Conor. But, Conor is obviously no longer interested. Which any fool could have predicted.

If there are any decent money fights out there we might see him back. But, if he walked away, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Good luck with whatever he does.
In that case i'd rather see him walk away than away than lose fights he should win. The Condit saga is a sad one.

After getting glove grabbed 2 fights in a row, I think he should work on better complaining to the ref, haha ;)

Colby is too big and too skilled of a wrestler. He takes Dustin down and keeps the fight there.
Dustin has the better standup, but Colby has enough of a reach, height and weight advantage to not get destroyed there.

Back