• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was Chris Dakaus that Good?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or did he just took a big step fighting Derrick Lewis?

Would he be outclassed if he has to fight Rozenstriuk?

He's good for a UFC heavyweight. Which is to say, not very good, but good enough to make some noise until he faces the top 10

I mean look who he beat on his 5-fight win streak, that tells you everything

He looked too hittable against Shamil, that was always going to be a problem going into a fight against Lewis. He's young in the game for HW, tons of time to improve.

I think he's good. His whole game plan was speed and mobility yet like wonderboy he was limited due to the smaller cage. That and nerves probably. This whole experience was huge for him. Hope he rebounds well, seems like a good dude and is a solid fighter

He has good hands and he moves well in general.

Not every fighter has got to be champ but I believe he can hang around the top 10 for a while.

He's definitaly a fun fighter

Great offence but questionable defense. Seemed to have frozen when Lewis rushed him but I think with proper adjustments he can beat some other top 10 guys. I would bet on him to beat Blaydes

Has someone started the Shoop thread yet?
20211218094919_GettyImages1359762850.JPG

dauksdeo-Sixteen-By-Nine-Jumbo1600-copy.png

dauksps01-video-Sixteen-By-Nine-Jumbo1600-copy.jpg

He was too hesitant to mount any significant offense, or to fire back when he was hurt. That was the reason he lost.

Big step up, probably the hardest puncher in the division, if you cant fight fire with fire then you need to fight him like Gane did, or Volkov if you can keep it for the lenght of the fight, Daukaus is legit imo, but he probably needs to stick better to his gameplan, get better and/or drop to LHW, just on arms eye test alone, his arm belong 1-2 division below HW, Lewis was WAY bigger than him.

Back