News Vitor Belfort set to face former boxing world champion Chad Dawson

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TRT Vitor is back and he is on a mission. Taking a 5 years younger legit former boxing world champion now.

fscMYo9.jpg

Belfort by KO.

Sweet his next fight can be that clout chaser chad johnson.

Vitor should ko him w/ np but we shall see. At least Chad is a former boxer & can actually throw hands
And Evander wasn't? :p

I think the thing to focus on here is Dawson's age, and wear & tear. He's "only" 39, and is able to react accordingly. If it happens, it's a better fight than against a geriatric Holyfield with no business in the ring.

And Evander wasn't? :p

I think the thing to focus on here is Dawson's age, and wear & tear. He's "only" 39, and is able to react accordingly. If it happens, it's a better fight than against a geriatric Holyfield with no business in the ring.

Boxing cucks acting like Vitor is some young boy in his prime lol

Boxing cucks acting like Vitor is a young boy in his prime lol
This is Vitor we're talking about. He takes a bite out of his "spinach", and age is irrelevant. A spinach-filled Vitor looking for the kill is dangerous against *anyone*. (for a few minutes, anyways)

Last edited:
What’s Chad up to these days? I can’t imagine he couldn’t get back to relatively decent shape and beat Vitor without much problems, the guy was legit not that long ago.

But here’s hoping Vitor keeps making noise in the boxing world.

i’ll be honest. chad probably smokes him. chad’s not exactly in his prime but he’s a bonafide lineal LHW and vitor has taken a shitload more punishment. if chad’s smart he’ll take a few extracurricular supplements. i picked belfort to smoke holyfield and i think dawson smokes belfort just as easily.

Back