Media Colby being absolutely delusional AGAIN, wants best-of-seven vs Usman

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"I'm a better fighter than Usman. We are so evenly matched that that's a fight that needs to play out over a championship series. A best-of-seven. That makes sense to do because it's such a close fight on paper"

Lmao, hommie has lost it, thinking this is wwe and shit. I also realised he no longer calls him Marty.

previews_0012_custom_1630344723.5293.jpg

{<jordan}

I know what colby is feeling ive had similar feelings in life were you feel like you’re better than you show and you assume the other team or person was at their best, and if they stay at that same level you can beat them when you’re at your best.

The problem is you grow more when you realize they are the better man because they showed up the day you didn’t, that should be your motivation not clinging onto this

Colby has 0 wins in top 15 WW, he hasn't beat anyone in it, his best win is RDA by decision some years back. he seriously needs to win fights and beat some top guys, very weak resume I'm afraid. I'm not hating but I'm just being totally honest, he seriously needs to win some fights and beat anyone of any note.

he really doesn't. I know being a big blowhard is his whole thing but he doesn't have enough wins to balance out a clean sweep, which is exactly what would happen

Colby is right that they are evenly matched in point fighting but Usman finished him

You guys know this is just marketing talk right?

The UFC books fights based on who will do business. Thats why Colby only fought once since getting TKO'd against Usman and got a YOLO second chance despite much more deserving contenders like Leon.

When the UFC starts running it like a sports league instead of the circus coming to town, then you can call guys delusional for doing fighter marketing.

You guys know this is just marketing talk right?

The UFC books fights based on who will do business. Thats why Colby only fought once since getting TKO'd against Usman and got a YOLO second chance despite much more deserving contenders like Leon.

When the UFC starts running it like a sports league instead of the circus coming to town, then you can call guys delusional for doing fighter marketing.
I agree with you, but your last paragraph is actually off. Look at the "respect" top teams get. Game changer.

Trumplicans can’t ever admit they lost how cute he’s still in character.

Usman should refuse to fight him again. That would settle all of this.
Khamzat dismantling Colby ends all of this. Right now the only trick he has is to jump up and down and talk about the fact he won rounds off Kamaru. As long as he keeps the narrative about that (and hides the fact he hasn't a win over a significant contender in ages) then he wins the distraction battle.

Khamzat ends that distraction/therefore Colby's title angling. IMO.

Khamzat dismantling Colby ends all of this. Right now the only trick he has is to jump up and down and talk about the fact he won rounds off Kamaru. As long as he keeps the narrative about that (and hides the fact he hasn't a win over a significant contender in ages) then he wins the distraction battle.

Khamzat ends that distraction/therefore Colby's title angling. IMO.

colby will never sign to fight him

Back