Crime Tony Blair knighted.

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Blair becomes 'Sir Tony' and joins top royal order - BBC News

giphy.gif

Absolutely embarrassing, we should be tarring and feathering this cunt if possible instead (does that count as an incitement to violence? Hopefully not).

It honk you should write down the wrongs that Blair has committed. I think that needs to be posted in the OP as it makes the argument better for you if you do so

he's also been making noise about vaccines recently, like get back in your fuckin box Toe u gobshite and shut the fuck up

I personally wouldn’t like to see him stand trial in the hague, I’d prefer to see him hang in Iraq. His wife is a cunt too! Sued murdoch (himself a scumbag) for phone hacking yet now works for NSO!! Fuck the whole family

there's bogs with damp, gassy accumulations, where nothing lives because it's acidic, and everything calcifies over a mist of gunk, mud and shit, over and over, until the foul stench overwhelms any sign of life and is an ever-expanding pustulent mire, whose only reason to exist is swallowing the entire world.

that's tony blair.

strong contender for Most Evil Man Ever™ from my perspective
<31>

The fact that the British people still tolerate this dumb horseshit of kings and queens and knights is laughable.

The elites don't even pretend to care anymore. Eat cake motherfuckers. When's Andrew getting indicted who has credible witness testimony he raped her at 15?

The fact that the British people still tolerate this dumb horseshit of kings and queens and knights is laughable.

There is literally nothing they can do. Although, I agree with you, in a perfect world they would revolt. But that's not happening, and even if it did, these Globalists fucks aren't going anywhere.

Royal Family and their party prizes are a joke anyway. The gave one to Daniel Craig for being James Bond...

Sir Lewis Hamilton- controversial sure but I personally liked it

Sir Tony Blair- obviously ridiculous but expected given his history with the royals over there

Anyways what is the standard for this? Do they just knight whoever they personally like or think is badass?

Last edited:
Back