"You ****ed up a long time a go" GIFS

8guwyxqjzck51.gif

As a wise man once said...

kurt.jpg

Thinking back to many epic battles, one can reminisce of the times they saw the writing on the wall well before the fight finished. What are some moments that, after seeing them, you knew the fight was over before it was over.

Here's a couple.

ronda-rousey.gif

ljGdrOs.gif
I miss Kurt
<{1-11}>

Spat my wine out.

LOL.

QuickAdolescentDromedary-max-1mb.gif

I remember seeing this and if I didn't already know, I knew.
He recovered well from that, to me I knew it was over when he got taken down in the 4th and the expression on his face changed like he knew the fight was over because he was too gassed to fight back with Khabib on top of him.

He recovered well from that, to me I knew it was over when he got taken down in the 4th and the expression on his face changed like he knew the fight was over because he was too gassed to fight back with Khabib on top of him.

I get you. I think it's more that Conor was so dismissive of Khabib on the feet and could not fathom that he could be touched, let alone hurt by someone he described as a "crotch diver". I'm sure that had his shook.

You can pick moments in that fight from R1 where the writing was on the wall. Hell, I recently re-watched a ton of featherweight fights and when Mendes handles Conor on the ground for the best part of two rounds, the writing was on the wall THEN for the Khabib fight.

Back