• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Meisha Tate to be Featured on Celebrity Big Brother

That Shannon chick turned out to be worth the search... Albeit her Playboy days were almost 30 years ago.

View attachment 904967

she's got Travis Barker's DNA all over her back. As do plenty of others I would imagine.

Travis-Barker-Shanna-Moakler-Ups-Downs-0010.jpg

Miesha is too good for a trash show like that

They're mostly degenerate, losers who got famous in some type of bullshit way 20 years ago. I get some casuals will know who Miesha is now, but so what? Pretty lame move for Miesha to be a part of this imo.

The season 3 cast includes former NBA player Lamar Odom, ‘NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey (or Kenya Moore), comedian Chris Kattan, Nancy Kerrigan or Tanya Harding or Mirai Nagasu, singer and dancer Todrick Hall, former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp, model and reality star Shanna Moakler, sitcom star Todd Bridges, UFC fighter Meisha Tate and Queer Eye star Carson Kressley.

rs-247448-RS-Miesha-Tate-01.jpg

Read More: Here
Put Bill Cosby in there

I have no idea who any of those people are apart from Miesha.

Literally no idea.

<{vega}>

Edit:

I have researched these awful people so that you don't have to.

Chris Kirkpatrick - his name is familiar because of that old Eminem line "Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked". He was in some band with Justin Trousersnake. He looks like he's still into the teenyboppers even though he's 50.

220px-Chris_at_manband.jpg

Cynthia Bailey - A washed up 55 year old model, apparent token, on one of those "real housewife" shows, which means she's rich, and has never done a days work in her life. Is probably doing it just because she "wants to".

MV5BZWFlMGUzYTgtOWFmYi00ZmY1LTkzMmItYmNlYjI2Y2U5MjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX630_CR0,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Chris Kattan - Holy shit, its thats guy... Things obviously haven't worked out since that magical night at the Roxbury. He seems pretty well coked addled and degenerate. Probably won't do shit on TV apart from leave halfway through to go see his pharmacist. This could be a detox.

Chris_Kattan_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.JPG

Tonya Harding/Mirai Nagsu - Tonya Harding would have been way better. She did some mean shit back in the day. Had her husband beat up a rival and went to jail for lying about it. Stripped of her titles.

olympic-figure-skater-tonya-harding.jpg

This is Mirai. She's not very interesting, and isn't a convicted felon.

ISU+Grand+Prix+Figure+Skating+Osaka+a6hukij7_Xzx.jpg

Teddi Mellencunt - Another entitled housewife from bloomingdale or some shit. I hate her already, and I hate that I googled her name. Hope Miesha switches and beats her up. I dont know why I hate her so much but I do.

teddi-mellencamp-attends-the-premiere-of-marvista-news-photo-1568049332.jpg

Shannon Moalker - Is apparently a 90s pageant model and former Miss World. She has many nudes on Google. Wood.

shanna-moakler-onlyfans.jpg

Todd Bridges - Wow... Willis is still alive. I only knew Gary Coleman by name from the show. He was better.

e30f22685c9e8763614833898376b3b3.jpg

Carson Kressley - From what I can gather is a professional homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just can't see anything else he does of relevance, and I've had enough of these people so I'm not going to dig. I read something about "Queer Eye". I'm good.

MV5BMTM5Nzk4ODIzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwNDY4OA@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Lamar Odom - 42 year old degenerate former NBA player. Banged Chloe kardashian. Got KTFO by Nick Carter in some charity boxing thing. Would go to the opening of a packet of coffee. Seems highly unlikeable.

32295318-8656937-image-m-3_1598226768200.jpg

Todrick Hall - A youtuber that dances around apparently. I refuse to look into this person any further.

p07ys29x.jpg
I don't know who those women are but they aren't bad to look at.......
2vRtUmj.gif

Literally no idea.

<{vega}>

Edit:

Chris Kirkpatrick - his name is familiar because of that old Eminem line "Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked". He was in some band with Justin Trousersnake. He looks like he's still into the teenyboppers even though he's 50.

Cynthia Bailey - A washed up 55 year old model, apparent token, on one of those "real housewife" shows, which means she's rich, and has never done a days work in her life. Is probably doing it just because she "wants to".

MV5BZWFlMGUzYTgtOWFmYi00ZmY1LTkzMmItYmNlYjI2Y2U5MjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX630_CR0,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Chris Kattan - Holy shit, its thats guy... Things obviously haven't worked out since that magical night at the Roxbury. He seems pretty well coked addled and degenerate. Probably won't do shit on TV apart from leave halfway through to go see his pharmacist. This could be a detox.

Tonya Harding/Mirai Nagsu - Tonya Harding would have been way better. She did some mean shit back in the day. Had her husband beat up a rival and went to jail for lying about it. Stripped of her titles.

Teddi Mellencunt - Another entitled housewife from bloomingdale or some shit. I hate her already, and I hate that I googled her name. Hope Miesha switches and beats her up. I dont know why I hate her so much but I do.

Shannon Moalker - Is apparently a 90s pageant model and former Miss World. She has many nudes on Google. Wood.

Todd Bridges - Wow... Willis is still alive. I only knew Gary Coleman by name from the show. He was better.

Carson Kressley - From what I can gather is a professional homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just can't see anything else he does of relevance, and I've had enough of these people so I'm not going to dig. I read something about "Queer Eye". I'm good.

MV5BMTM5Nzk4ODIzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwNDY4OA@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Lamar Odom - 42 year old degenerate former NBA player. Banged Chloe kardashian. Got KTFO by Nick Carter in some charity boxing thing. Would go to the opening of a packet of coffee. Seems highly unlikeable.

Todrick Hall - A youtuber that dances around apparently. I refuse to look into this person any further.

p07ys29x.jpg
Bro
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

She needs to start an OnlyFans & be featured on celebrity step brother.

(Would not subscribe btw)

I had to have a couple of rests during that search...

These people are beyond rotten. It's the worst collection of people I have ever heard of. The Nuremburg trials had a more likeable lineup ffs.

I actually feel worse of myself for knowing who they all are now.
Thankfully for us. Funniest thing i read all year

The season 3 cast includes former NBA player Lamar Odom, ‘NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey (or Kenya Moore), comedian Chris Kattan, Nancy Kerrigan or Tanya Harding or Mirai Nagasu, singer and dancer Todrick Hall, former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp, model and reality star Shanna Moakler, sitcom star Todd Bridges, UFC fighter Meisha Tate and Queer Eye star Carson Kressley.

rs-247448-RS-Miesha-Tate-01.jpg

Read More: Here
A who's who of who?

Literally no idea.

<{vega}>

Edit:

Cynthia Bailey - A washed up 55 year old model, apparent token on one of those "real housewife" shows, which means she's rich, and has never done a days work in her life. Is probably doing it just because she "wants to".

Chris Kattan - Holy shit, its thats guy... Things obviously haven't worked out since that magical night at the Roxbury. He seems pretty well coke addled and degenerate. Probably won't do shit on TV apart from leave halfway through to go see his pharmacist. This could be a detox.

Tonya Harding/Mirai Nagsu - Tonya Harding would have been way better. She did some mean shit back in the day. Had her husband beat up a rival and went to jail for lying about it. Stripped of her titles. Pretty gangster.

Todd Bridges - Wow... Willis is still alive. I only knew Gary Coleman by name from the show. He was better. Arguably the most well-known.

Lamar Odom - 42 year old degenerate former NBA player. Banged Chloe kardashian. KTFO a Backstreet Boy in some charity boxing thing. Would go to the opening of a packet of coffee. Seems highly unlikeable.

Todrick Hall - A youtuber that dances around, apparently. I refuse to look into this person any further.

p07ys29x.jpg

LOL - I literally spit out my drink at "From what I can tell is a professional homosexual". LOL - B/c it's so spot on on so many levels. It reminds me of something Norm would say.

Back