1 fighter you have never seen in a bad fight

Couple of guys come to mind but Gaethje is always in great fights. His first decision in the UFC, after 8 fights, was with Chandler. Win or lose, this guy brings it.
1ce6b63924afe5f95d296a5e91807cbb7d11d0b8.gifv

Who you got as a must see, never in a bad fight......
Not much to say from me after the gif you posted. Gaethje is the poster boy for CTE

That fight was still great, just not how Fedor fans like.

Monson and Arona sucked though. People also completely ignore how much he just laid on Cro Cop. That fight was like 80% Fedor on top but all they ever remember is the first like 5 minutes of striking.

Arona fight was boring because Arona laid there. Fedor actually tried subs and activity.

I also question whether you have actually seen Fedor -CC, considering the first 3 minutes of RD2 were also striking. Not to mention Fedor was active on top.

If that fight sucked, go find another sport to watch, seriously.

Him vs arona 1 is the only fight of his that is bad i think
Just leg kicks the whole 1 round, 2nd round arona takes him down and the fight is over

If it makes you feel any better, I had a gut feeling He would have a bad fight but I wanted to take a risk.

The Monson fight sucked. Fedor was ultra conservative and when he'd drop him he'd refuse to go down because he was too afraid of going 0-4.

Which I mean, fair enough. But TS did ask for someone with NO bad fights (which is probably an impossible criteria).
It did not suck. He put Monson in a wheelchair

it was conservative,but sucked? no. Never.

Fedor
Wanderlei Silva
Vitor

Are my top 3
Spider for honorable mention

Fedor
Wanderlei Silva
Vitor

Are my top 3
Spider for honorable mention

Vitor crapped his pants vs Saku, though he did blame it on broken hands later.

Spider had some of the most boring and insulting performances in MMA history, vs Maia and Leites.
I seem to recall his fight vs the Diet Butcher to be pretty boring too.

Those RINGS fights weren't particularly great.

There's a ton of fighters that can be mentioned, so it's impossible to keep it at one, but Diego, Nick, Nate, Chandler, Alvarez, Gaethje, Cro Cop, Wanderlei, Liddell, Shogun, Big Nog, Aldo, KZ, Figueiredo and Lineker for example always put on great fights.
i am sure you blocked it from your memory, but Cro Cop vs Mir is one of the worst fights anyone has ever seen.

Rafael Fiziev, Charles Oliveira, Brian Ortega, Kyler Phillips, Brandon Royval, Cory Sandhagen, Paulo Costa, Raoni Barcelos, Vicente Luque, Daniel Rodriguez, Diego Ferreira, Justin Gaethje, Matt Brown, Tony Ferguson, Deiveson Figueiredo, Josh Emmett, Shane Burgos, Aaron Pico.

And Elias Theodorou.

Chuck. Win or lose. But I don't remember him ever having a boring fight.

It's weird how people associate the best fights with KO's when most of the best fights ever went the distance.

Back