Media Strickland gave the most profane prefight interview in history of UFC just now

This the first pre- or post-fight interview that I have watched in YEARS.

This psycho fool is actually good for the UFC, in small doses.

Not giving him credit for being smart, correct, or ethical, mate. Just pointing out that yes, he is indeed finding himself with a lot more attention and spotlight than he would be otherwise.

Not a car accident, more like charismatic bad comedian. And yes, he's definitely an imbecile, but I don't hate him for that.
Some stuff he's saying is actually not far from the truth, it's just the way he delivers. He's also allways missing the breaking point. I guess he likes hearing himself talk alot. But I really can't blame him for that given his background.

I rather see people like him get their 5 min. of fame and sharing their outsiderish perspective than people who went from one succesful wrestling school to the next from early childhood and post videos about them adopting a baby with colored skin for cloud.

just finished watching

Can't say that I'm a fan of the rhetoric... but it's a great antithesis to what CNN is shoving down your throats.

I don't get what you mean. CNN stuck nothing down my throat. Fox tried to play tonsil hockey, though.

Lmfao this is so great! Guarantee there is some weirdo leftist some where clenching his vaccine card and double sided dildo just dreaming of ways to cancel this absolute CHAD!

He came over and started shit talking me from another thread but we squashed it and I'm subbing to his youtube.
I like your energy though. Can I send you my promo code for my upcoming fight? So you can pay me to hope I lose and rub it in my face after if I do?

You said what you said, and looked how you looked. And why would I want to watch whiny bitch keyboard warrior's fight?? ;)

I enjoy Izzy's interviews and I enjoy Strickland's. I made fun of the soap opera shit cause that's the main excuse people have to denounce Izzy when he is a legit amazing fighter and a joy to watch in the cage. I'm calling people out for being ungrateful that they get to see extremely high level martial arts and cry about his anime persona. I wasn't trying to intimidate you, you just pulling drama over to other threads and acting like a bitch. I respect your taste in music though and maybe we could be friends someday my guy. For now keep crying and keep following me! I'll send you my promo code for my upcoming fight so you can buy it for a discount hoping I lose <3

TempleoftheDog =
200.gif
I agreed with all of it, but whoever started the saying "my guy" needs to have their toenails removed, it's freaking sounds retared.

God I'm a fucking casual now...I always get him and Marvin mixed up. I swear I didn't know they were different people

You said what you said, and looked how you looked. And why would I want to watch whiny bitch keyboard warrior's fight?? ;)
Shit talking me on the internet then calling meeeee a keyboard warrior lmao I didn’t start anything with any of you guys lolol

I’ll send ya the promo code. Use it to support a Sherbro who’s on a nice little mma run. I’m doing my best and having fun so far in the fights.

He's 100% a closeted homosexual with that feminine glow he has. I can see why he's gaining fans on sherdog. He also sips that coffee effeminately.

A lot more likeable than Colby, Strickland just seems like one of my friends who I wouldnt bring around my family

Definitely will just stick to just watching his fights though, only time I care about interviews now are vets who tend to get asked questions about their career or future or current fighters giving insight into their background

Also is he super jacked up on coffee or does he always speak that fast? I drink water at the same rate he drank from his cup when my heartrate is up

Last edited:
Strickland is playing up his character to impossible degrees. I’m not a particular fan of this style, but it’s his career and his body and he’s only got so much time to leverage his ‘personality’ into cash. Most of his media related appearances seem primarily intended to shock, offend or incite interest-but there is enough out there to give us a sense of who he really is. He’s been pushing his friend and training partner Chris Curtis hard and campaigned equally diligently for him to get a shot in the UFC. He’s definitely not Socrates, but he’s no Pol Pot either so his remarks about murdering people and the like do not match his history. He’s proven to be a consistent, reliable friend and training partner and aside from the video with the fat bastard, there’s nothing to indicate he tries to injure people or that he takes sparring as a literal fight.

Back