Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 271?

My woman gives me head during fights to try to distract me, the attention whore. So I am going to serve lasagna with plenty of chianti to keep her at bay.

I just made some meatballs. I might go order some tacos later tonight for the fight. I try not to go order out but 20 percent off is 20 percent off

I’m still waiting for someone to be like, “yeah i got an 8 ball of some fire ass scale, so I wont be doing much eating during the card. I’ll be pounding back titos and club just to balance out the yay and keep my heart from pounding out of my chest. And maybe at 4 am when hunger finally starts gnawing at me, I’ll bake a frozen pepperoni red baron and choke down a few slices although the taste of food will probably still be nauseating to me.”

Eating: Homemade ribeye/onion/cilantro street tacos. Radishes and lime.
Drinking: Coconut LaCroix and Lurker beer by the great Ghost Town Brewery.
Later stuff: Random jar of weed, joint already rolled. Black licorice and a fat cup of Sightglass coffee

Grilling chicken wings & pork riblets. Drinking Stash from Independence & getting high AF. Will post pics later.

View attachment 907779
Asian candy
yummy.gif

Also planning on drinking myself into a stupor <{1-14}>
200.gif

Sushi again lol.
Dabs as usual...im a creature of habit.

Just some pizza for dinner.
For refreshments, it’s tax refund time so I picked up a couple of nice whiskies to enjoy: Bib and Tucker 12 Year Bourbon, Whistlepig 10 Year Rye, and also Stellum Rye which is cask strength.
903140DD-9DAA-42F1-93A3-3DBEA188CE19.jpeg 4815291B-82DC-4655-898A-5F73849374C3.jpeg FA181844-401A-46E2-84C7-0BA9FBF47C8A.jpeg

Doing gummies only for THC, no flower. Don’t like to smoke in the house, and it’s way too fucking cold today to go outside for that shit. I do have flower on hand, but I won’t say what kinds because I wouldn’t want that one fucking idiot to cry about it ITT like he does every week. <45>So just my Mindy’s and Ozone sativa tonight.
766391DB-28A3-4CDD-A284-9D8BF1ED5D83.jpeg 1BDF8C75-C2C2-4CF6-95C1-76115E2D74E7.jpeg
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Hey sorry Sherladies and Gentlebros, super busy today. Actually in the process of moving. Hope everyone enjoys the fights tonight. Thanks to all who visit my thread, again sorry for not making a proper one today, but next week…
giphy.gif

Hope your move goes well.

I'm stuck in a healthcare rehab center , so ill probably doordash taco bell or arbys. Sucks to be me.
That does suck, but you’re every bit as much a fighter as anyone we’re watching tonight. Hope to see you in the PBP, your Shercommunity is always here for ya!

46747-A4-C-6-DC8-44-AA-8-E89-268-C0-B756-F21.jpg

The wife decided we order the PPV and stay in tonight to watch it instead of heaving over to SMG and watching it there, so she said we'd be making homemade ball park nachos like the ones we usually get there, so I'll post pics of those later, but there's some pics of the one we usually buy there.

Hey sorry Sherladies and Gentlebros, super busy today. Actually in the process of moving. Hope everyone enjoys the fights tonight. Thanks to all who visit my thread, again sorry for not making a proper one today, but next week…
giphy.gif
You know the drill my usual

32869585c28bd92ce6132890f7b6d532.gif

*reserved...

I decided I am going to make Ruben sandwiches and will have baked mac&cheese on teh side. I'll make up a little platter as well with shrimp, cucumber and cheese to nibble on.

Beers a few twisted tea's and pre rolled doobies..

Enjoy the night ladies and germs!

Last edited:
Shit idk. I had burgers, steaks, and pizza all too recently. I have an untouched Pad Thai from last nighta and nicaraguan Carne Asada from 2 night ago, , that'll all be gone. Maybe someone gets some uber eats and I'll join in. No cooking.

Budweiser.

5/ different flavors

Back