Johnny Walker's fiance defends him from media

I mean no one should have any sympathy for people taking the time to shit on him in DMs so good on her.

yeah
Every time this happens, it turned out the chick was defending her man publicly just to get attention before leaving him.

You can all read and get bamboozled by the words, but actions will show what's up.
Yeah but now they're gonna get married and she seems like a girl next door type not one of those ig models used to switch boyfriends weekly and date rappers and athletes, so getting a ufc fighter is already a big win for her imo

When you're one of two fighters in the main event of the biggest MMA promotion in the world, you're going to get attention - good and bad. If you can't handle it, then you shouldn't be there.

We ran into this same nonsense with Simone Biles. Sure, none of us know the pressure she was under. But we do know that every single other Olympic athlete was under the same pressure, and she was the only one that cracked. Same with Walker here. Yes, he's a human being, and yes, he put in a lot of work. But he lost, and lost comically, so he's going to get flak for it. He's not immune to criticism just because he trained a long time, and he shouldn't be.

I'm always torn between which fanbase is weirder and shittier in general, MMA fans or pro-wrestling fans.

Yeah but I bet she'd cuss out a fast food worker for something stupid.

Every fucking job takes sacrifice and hard work that the consumer/customer never sees.

Athletes are entertainers. Them getting torn to shreds after a loss is part of the deal.

No love for keyboard warriors, but never let your girl post for you.
You are a public figure and a fighter, and that brings in a certain kind of crowd.
You arent going to find a troll's sense of decency in a TLDR post.

I can forgive people who want to interact with fighters and it turns out to be negative. Please leave their loved ones out of it. They aren't part of the fight game.

On a weird note, his former coach was snitching on Johnny cheating on her.

I mean she's right, fighters get too much shit. I have more respect for the strikers that go out on their sword than the ones who run away for a point fight. We go a little too hard on fighters sometimes and they are human underneath.

Dang, what a bad ass bitch - Johnnie winning at life, no matter what happens in a sporting competition. Virgin haters just got rekt.

UFC 2022 is so wrong, promoting guys like Johnny Walker with his 4-3 record (all 4 KO wins) and Hill with his sorry wins over cans OSP and Crute.

I miss the days when UFC only promoted deserving talents like CM Punk (both on PPV cards), James Toney (co-main), PVZ (two main events) and Brock Lesnar (title shot at 1-1). The good old days when UFC only promoted a real sport... now it's joke professionals like Walker with his 18-7 record...
I miss the days- like in 2012 - when UFC consumed strikeforce and brought over a combined ( men & women) 25 relevant contracts .... many who became champion and many who shouldve got shot as all that combined talent/UFC evolved to its ceiling in 2017ish- 2018ish.

Thanks, though, for bringing up selected msin events that I agree with that were poor.

We can do that all day ,lol.

I'm glad u approve of the mediocre reeked Walker who didnt even lose his chin. The " never was" never had one.

Its 2022 and I can just about count on ONE HAND truly elite fighter from 170 & up. There resides , atm , zero at 205.

I'll give u permission to respond to me once so make it good OR just go on with your business, friendo.

Btw, I'd rather watch pvz than that tall drink of water, nothing happening JW.

I respect him cause he chooses this for a living.... I'll always do that .

Back