Which fighter should be crowned the beloved son of sherdog?

Who's the Most Beloved, Active Fighter on the Dawg?

• Total voters
Jiri because he's a Wand-level JBG disciple and is bushido, honorable, respectful. Humble warrior, exciting every time.

Reactions: HHJ
When Lawler was on his run I think he might've been the most universally popular fighter I've seen here. All of the GOATs have a high percentage of detractors.

Sorry guys I forgot to add Olives and Fedor at the start, so the results will be skewed

I did a search on Sherdog and for some reason, the name that kept popping up over and over, was Erick Silva.
I'll admit, I haven't been following MMA closely for a while. Is he a hot new prospect?

I did a search on Sherdog and for some reason, the name that kept popping up over and over, was Erick Silva.
I'll admit, I haven't been following MMA closely for a while. Is he a hot new prospect?

All I know is that he's hot as hell, washboard.. no H.. not that there's anything wrong with that..

GSP & Brock fans were the all time worst back in the day.

At the peak of Conor's rise his fanboys were damn annoying as well.

No Lando Vannata or Mike Perry? Blasphemy.

Gaethje --- this is a fighter who has literally never had a boring fight and every time he fights its up for FOTN. Only fighter on list I can say that about.

Erik Silva is the new born baby of Sherdog.

In my opinion, the most universally loved fighter on the UFC roster at sherdog is our beloved Charles Oliveira..

View attachment 910296

10 years of grinding, climbed from the depths of the favelas, stays true to his community, 100% real deal, no cringey persona , no gimics.. most submissions, super exciting fights.. coolest guy who also looks like a frog..

Need I say more?

I've included a list of other popular fighters, so can we get a poll please?

Holloway
Volkanovski
Jose Aldo
Ngannou
Gane
Korean Zombie
Dustin Porier
RDA
Justin Gaethje
Adesanya
Jorge Masdival
Khamzat