Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

If you’re going to suicide, do it at the start before you plea out. No need to hang out in jail before trial for a year if you’re not planning on surviving the sentence. (I’m assuming this was a jailhouse suicide)

What do you think those rioters or protesters would have done if they actually got their hands on Pence or Nancy? Bloodshed. They would have been brutally murdered

The people responsible for this guys broken heart and spirit are Trump, his cronies and anyone else who convinced him to believe in the Big Lie.

There is still no reason to dance on the poor guys grave like some posters are doing. He was likely dealing with mental illness or at the very least a mental health crisis and did not get the help that he needed.

There was a riot. People got out of hand and damaged property and attempted to enter areas they were not permitted to enter.

There was no insurrection.
Invading the capitol in order to stop the certification of Joe Biden's Presidential victory while at the same time trying to lynch VP Pence and Speaker of the House Pelosi wasn't just a riot it was an insurrection whether you like it or not, whether you want to accept it or not.

Maybe something like that could be avoided in the future by not voting for and taking as your lord and savior a serial lying narcissistic con man? Just some advice.

What do you think those rioters or protesters would have done if they actually got their hands on Pence or Nancy? Bloodshed. They would have been brutally murdered
Those angry inbred morons including this guy Matthew Lawrence Perna would have lynched Pelosi and Pence if they had gotten their hands on them in a hot second no doubt in my mind.

Something real funky going on with the justice system
that so many commit suicide before sentencing these days :rolleyes:
(RIP to the guy)

You reap what you sow. You make your own bed and now you have to sleep in it. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Anyone got anymore proverbs?
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I'm sure there's more.

The guy deserved the prison sentence he would have received. not the death he brought on himself by suicide.

Poor dude.
His country's gone insane and packs of rapid dogs that think they're human run around celebrating death and misery. It's not a surprise that suicide's on the rise.

The fact that Jan 6th is still unironically referred to as an "insurrection" and the dogs still try and convince each other how terrifying and threatening it all was is not a good sign for the nation's overall sanity.

"Insurrectionist who pled guilty commits suicide before sentencing"
51n8CkMjgtL._AC_SL1025_.jpg

Invading the capitol in order to stop the certification of Joe Biden's Presidential victory while at the same time trying to lynch VP Pence and Speaker of the House Pelosi wasn't just a riot it was an insurrection whether you like it or not, whether you want to accept it or not.

Maybe something like that could be avoided in the future by not voting for and taking as your lord and savior a serial lying narcissistic con man? Just some advice.
I never voted for Trump. I live in Australia. I think he was a disappointment as a president, and not a moral man. America deserves better.

Almost no one there had the intent to lynch anyone. There was no genuine attempt at an insurrection.

Back