• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you believe because the reports were that Russia carrying on firing during the supposed ceasefire? I don't see why we should believe either side as they both have reasons to lie. But you automatically believe the Russian version of events?

I really like the “cui prodest?” motto. Russians got nothing from that, Ukrainians got cease-fire and time to upgrade their situation.

The west robs countries from their wealth. They force the interest banking system in the country and force people in poverty. Western imperialism is a racist ideology that tries to steal wealth from everywhere for the benefit of the west. There is no empire in history that is so brutal.
You clearly support western imperialism. Because you want all the wealth for the west and you don't care about other human beings.
In out discussion you avoided any critisism of this racist system.

Is there really a west and east though?

And it's awful, but the best of all the others we've tried.

At least you can play the game.

I think Colonel MacGregor is completely wrong about Zelensky and the Ukrainian resistance. He should stick to what he is good at - military strategy. I'm really surprised at what he said. He does not seem to remember what happened to the Soviet Army in Afghanistan.

Ukranian resistance IS about military strategy ya doofus

Yeah that’s not a threat at all and you’ve just added a random example which doesn’t make any sense in an attempt to somehow strengthen your argument. Which leads me to conclude you’re just delusional and there’s no point in having a discussion with you. Peace

That is a geopolitical threat.
They become Nato members first. Then they allows American soldiers, weapons military bases on their territory. Then they import nuclear weapons. Just like they did in Palestine and control the middle east.

I really like the “cui prodest?” motto. Russians got nothing from that, Ukrainians got cease-fire and time to upgrade their situation.
LOL that could apply to the Russians as well. This gave them time to reorganise their forces and they blamed Ukraine for not letting civillians leave making the Russians look like the good guys. I'm not saying that's right but you can see how the game is being played.

Is there really a west and east though?

And it's awful, but the best of all the others we've tried.

At least you can play the game.

there is a west. The west controls global media and portrays the west and western people as superior. They dehumanize the rest of the world as sub humans.
We have seen the openly racist coverage of the Ukrainian war.
'Blond people like you and me are attacked. White refugees are coming. They are not like the barbarians from the middle east. We should welcome the white Ukrainians with open arm.'
Openly racism

I don't go out of my way to learn about foreign politics, but from the stuff I read here, guy doesn't seem to be liked by people.

Plus, he seems to be a racist.
If his plane went down we'd commemorate it by making the day a national holiday. If he was killed by an unfortunate accident on your soil I'd send you money to piss on his corpse and erect a statue to who/what ever caused the accident.

Try saying that under a dictatorship @TheWave111 you retard.

This is a ludicrous claim. Ukraine held a free and globally observed election. Going in Zelensky was seen as having closer ties to Russia than his opponent. Now he's a western puppet? You're just repeating Putin propaganda.

Globally observed lol.
you mean western observed.
Observed by 'the free world'.
Western propaganda.
He is a puppet.

There is not a single empire that transfers all wealth to a certain part of the globe.
Only western imperialism has done that.
The enlightenment and secular liberalism is designed by white supremacists.
The founding fathers of secular liberalism were all white supremacists. We see this racist policy still in this ideology.
The rest of the world has to serve the 'superior race' and 'superior culture'.
That's why the rest of the world hates nato and the west. it started with brutal racist colonialism more than 200 years ago and this is still going on.
more than 90% of western people are not responsible for this abd didn't choose this. This is not a blame on the population who are privileged but yet also victims of this parasite system.

In history the empires didn't transfer all wealth to one side of the empire. Wealth was distributed among the different areas. They only controller these areas for security. Most towns that thrived were mostly cities outside the region of were the movement started.
We have never seen such a racist oppressive ideology we see from the west.
Stealing all wealth from others and treat them as subhumans to serve the 'superior humans'. It's disgusting.

Lol oh bullshit only western governments have done that.. and lol @ white supremacist rhetoric.

Plenty of empires and nations have stolen wealth to take to the centre of their nation/ empire.

The west does some absurdly hypocritical things.. but don't pretend your shit don't stink lol

LOL that could apply to the Russians as well. This gave them time to reorganise their forces and they blamed Ukraine for not letting civillians leave making the Russians look like the good guys. I'm not saying that's right but you can see how the game is being played.

You never served, didn’t you? ;) This game of “evacuation corridors’” was played by ISIS and Chechen separatists many times in Chechnya and Syria alike.

If his plane went down we'd commemorate it by making the day a national holiday. If he was killed by an unfortunate accident on your soil I'd send you money to piss on his corpse and erect a statue to who/what ever caused the accident.

Try saying that under a dictatorship @TheWave111 you retard.

Say what?
Are you mad for calling out the racist western violent ideology?

I don't understand what they're saying, but the english text matches other things I've read and seen in videos from that city in the past 24 hours.

Lol oh bullshit only western governments have done that.. and lol @ white supremacist rhetoric.

Plenty of empires and nations have stolen wealth to take to the centre of their nation/ empire.

The west does some absurdly hypocritical things.. but don't pretend your shit don't stink lol

Give me some examples.
Let's do a comparison

Give me some examples.
Let's do a comparison

On what? Nations throughout history where the central nation maintains the vast majority of wealth compared to those conquered? ( absorbed)

Really? Really?

I think Colonel MacGregor is completely wrong about Zelensky and the Ukrainian resistance. He should stick to what he is good at - military strategy. I'm really surprised at what he said. He does not seem to remember what happened to the Soviet Army in Afghanistan.
I just listened to his interview and it was just gut feeling but I felt he had some underlying ulterior motives because he seemed pretty scathing of just the idea of Ukraine defending itself, basically conveying the message that they'd be better to roll over. Strange stuff from a retired US Colonel. So I looked to see what his background is and lo and behold he was the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration lol

On what? Nations throughout history where the central nation maintains the vast majority of wealth compared to those conquered? ( absorbed)

Really? Really?

Give me some examples.
in which empire did a small area of 5% of people have more than than 70% of the wealth and the 95% have to fight for 25%?

And almost all these 5% happen to be from one 'race'

Status
Not open for further replies.