UFC 272 PBP/Discussion

Well...Oliveira had a good round 1 LOL.

On Mitchell here, I believe in his relentless grappling. Edson could catch him but I'm rolling with Thugnasty.

barboza has terrible get ups but he's huge at featherweight and bryce wrestling can't hold a candle to kevin lee or khabib. he's going to struggle big time to land td's though he's gonna attempt 10-15 of them so a few are bound to land. bryce is pretty aggro so gives barboza plenty of chances to land ko, thus why i like it much better than his ml.

Think Mitchell gets the TDs here and the win, if Amirkhani was able to he should do it with ease. Hedged with Barboza by DEC

barboza has terrible get ups but he's huge at featherweight and bryce wrestling can't hold a candle to kevin lee or khabib. he's going to struggle big time to land td's though he's gonna attempt 10-15 of them so a few are bound to land. bryce is pretty aggro so gives barboza plenty of chances to land ko, thus why i like it much better than his ml.

Nobody is Khabib LOL. Lee super explosive but gas tank sucks. Bryce a shade below with TD's but way more relentless and much better cardio.

But Edson KO is always live for sure.

Think Mitchell gets the TDs here and the win, if Amirkhani was able to he should do it with ease. Hedged with Barboza by DEC
amirkhani is a pretty slick wrestler imo, I think Barboza will look pretty good here.

Amirkhani has better wrestling than Mitchell, while Mitchell has better MMA BJJ than Amirkhani.

If Mitchell loses here, it's because his wrestling isn't good enough at the highest level of his division. If he gets Barboza down, I'm still not convinced he can submit him.

Back