PBP UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisping has 3 big gaffs 4 minutes into the first round of this fight and wonders why people shit on his commentary

Like what? He is leaps and bounds better than DC who admittedly does not study fights or do homework. And better than Rogan who has lost it

I don't disagree, and you're right about wear and age, overall, but he never looked to be at a disadvantage at LW. I feel like the cut to 145 diminished his career sooner than his age alone. Imo, he always looked very healthy and capable at LW; even appearing to have something of a size advantage there.
That’s true. The beatings by khabib and Kevin Lee were pretty devastating though. Especially Kevin Lee for 5 rounds

I was thinking weight cut might hurt RDA chin …but probably alright at 160 …looked good a weigh in

af5856f04b3ad0642ed62071f175b9f8_w200.gif

Oh, shit, i thought I got thread starting privileges after 150 posts!!!! How much shitposting do I have to do to start threads???

Okay, I guess I suddenly have some opinions about this guy's tattooos and his beefs on social media and how handsome he is and how many women he's banging.

Like what? He is leaps and bounds better than DC who admittedly does not study fights or do homework. And better than Rogan who has lost it
I agree with you on both counts, but he fucked up Pedro Rizzo's name, like two other dumb mistakes Anik called him on. It would be okay if he didn't constantly whine that people criticize him

Not all of them, but def. 70-30 at least
Sure nothings literally 100%. But it's way more then 70% imo . We are talking about a very substantial majority. To be clear I'm just talking about pro fighters . But yeah either way a lot .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back