Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s so funny all the anti vax idiots know everyone who hand bad outcomes from the vaccines.

Yet everyone else doesn’t know one person harmed by them. It’s amazing how that works.

Yeah and most pro vaxxers seem to know tons of people who died or have "long covid".

it’s so funny all the anti vax idiots know everyone who hand bad outcomes from the vaccines.

Yet everyone else doesn’t know one person harmed by them. It’s amazing how that works.
How many people do you know want to admit they screwed up? How many discuss their health issues with you?

Let's leave the feelings out if this. Like I said, this is pfizers OWN DATA I'm not making this up. I'm not showing you a 2nd hand info. Do you think Pfizer is lying in the info that they said would take 55 years to release? Keep on mind the same data they wanted to wait for 55 years to release the FDA approved the vaxx on that same amount of data info in 108 days. Do you nit have any common sense at all?
Tell us why two heads of the FDA vaccine program quit during all of this.

Lol now all the sudden Pfizers own data is "misinformation" ? Can you guys make up your minds?

How many people do you know want to admit they screwed up? How many discuss their health issues with you?

Let's leave the feelings out if this. Like I said, this is pfizers OWN DATA I'm not making this up. I'm not showing you a 2nd hand info. Do you think Pfizer is lying in the info that they said would take 55 years to release? Keep on mind the same data they wanted to wait for 55 years to release the FDA approved the vaxx on that same amount of data info in 108 days. Do you nit have any common sense at all?

Lol now all the sudden Pfizers own data is "misinformation" ? Can you guys make up your minds?
No...because the one;s spoonfeeding them the bullshiit are picking up their marbles and going home

you don’t know one person hurt by the vaccines. Not one.

Anyone notice how fauci is missing? Where's he been? Why do you think that is? No talk show, no media, why?

I absolutely love Naomi Wolf. She is one of the few Rhodes Scholars that are with the people. She has spoken out many times over the years against the corrupt establishment. In this interview she talks about the Communist Chinese Social Credit Score System of enslavement.

Here is her latest interview in which she is interviewing the BlackRock whistleblower Edward Dowd.

you don’t know one person hurt by the vaccines. Not one.
Oh really? Lol so my personal doctor is lying now? Wtf is wrong with you people? I see her Tuesday for a follow up. I'm sure she will share voice audio on what happened. She now only works two days a week. Can we make cash bets on here? If so you down for $1k bet?
Besides my doc you're right I don't know anyone else that took it.

They were special made for these kind of guys.
Well it's certainly true that a very high % of unconscious normies were the first to roll up their sleeves. And even after they were told that the experimental injection did not work & that they would need to get injected again with the same injection they rolled up their sleeves again. It's mind boggling that there were still people that rolled up their sleeves for a third time after they were told that the first 2 injections were not adequate. The injections are poison & have a negative cumulative effect. Those that have been injected once may be ok. Those that were injected twice better say their prayers. Those that were injected 3 times will probably have a medical disorder or be dead within 5 years.

His job is done here as his hysteria will live on in people like kong….

Hysteria? Ive been living my life without any problems since I was vaccinated.

but it’s amazing watching you talk about hysteria as you’re sitting here having A mental breakdown over the vaccines.

Yup, hysteria alright but it’s coming from you dopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back