Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jumped into Stormveil Castle after making my way down to Weeping Coast. Was surprised that it kicked off with a boss. Was surprised to take Margit down in the first attempt. Been using the jellyfish summon since the bigger bosses usually have big sweeping attacks and have wrecking my wolves and pikeman that I found. The extra poison damage worked out pretty well.

I spent a lot of time in castle and still felt I missed some areas. Going to have to come back to scrounge the area. Godrick Was going pretty smooth on my first run until he hit phase 2 and roasted me. Took me about 10 tries before I could take him down.

Spent some time after Godrick cleaning up the Weeping Peninsula. I left a huge portion of the map untouched and had lots of areas to hit. Surprised how much more was packed down there. Found an awesome Winged Scythe that has some bleed damage on it, but a huge Faith requirement. Spent the last bit of my play session grinding out some experience where you get warped to to the death root guy. The mobs there give a hair over 1000 runes per kill and are nice and spread out for fairly easy kills. A backstab and a follow up hit takes them down, and can quickly rack up a bunch of runes.

Nice. I mostly agree with your list but probably still prefer BB's gameplay overall. ER beats it everywhere else though except maybe music.

Interesting find by Lance. It sure looks like it could be for PVP.
Some of the music in ER blew me away. One of the composers "Shoi Miyawa" previously worked in the sound department for Bloodborne and Sekiro, this was his composing debut and he knocked it out of the park. I was blown away by these OSTs

Some of the music in ER blew me away. One of the composers "Shoi Miyawa" previously worked in the sound department for Bloodborne and Sekiro, this was his composing debut and he knocked it out of the park. I was blown away by these OSTs

I'm glad to hear that. It hasn't been very memorable so far.

Okay I’m level 122 and think that’s probably high enough. 40 vig 30 end 60 str 20 dex 15 int and the rest are base. There’s a secret boss that sucks complete ass in a hidden area, she may just remain unbeaten.

That is what I'm playing on. Looks great and haven't had any issues.
Yeah visually it looks great so far. Opened that chest that traps you in the sellian cave. After some deaths snuck past the prawn men and into that valley with the posion gas blimps. Figured out how to kill them and kite the soldiers into them.

Then teleported outta there and activated the shrines so I can level up. It's awesome so far.

Okay I’m level 122 and think that’s probably high enough. 40 vig 30 end 60 str 20 dex 15 int and the rest are base. There’s a secret boss that sucks complete ass in a hidden area, she may just remain unbeaten.
Have you made it to Miquella's Haligtree yet??

I’m lvl 135 and still getting wrecked by bosses and even some normal enemies. STR breakpoints are 20/50/80. It seems they’ve scaled the game to be completed around lvl150. All your stats max out at 99, but have soft caps.

In past souls games you’d keep your SL lower if you were into the multiplayer. I dunno how they’ve setup match making in Elden Ring though.

Im at the final boss currently, but Ive seen the endings apparently theres
6 Endings with a 7th found in a dateline but unseen

I havent had a gaming experience like this since I was a kid

How many hours did it take you to get to the end?

How many hours did you put in to get to that level?

Played a ton today and made a good amount of progress. Cleared the capital, explored a shit load of the map, killed a lot of world bosses, finally got some fashion souls going. I’m in the 70s now, clearing some stuff in Caelid.

Still completely blown away, at least a few times an hour I discover something completely awesome. It’s by far my favorite open world game and it’s creeping up on becoming an all time favorite. There’s just always something to do or find but it’s all interesting which makes it never feel like a chore. Exploring is so much more exciting when you know what you’re going to find is worth while.

Have you made it to Miquella's Haligtree yet??

I’m lvl 135 and still getting wrecked by bosses and even some normal enemies. STR breakpoints are 20/50/80. It seems they’ve scaled the game to be completed around lvl150. All your stats max out at 99, but have soft caps.

In past souls games you’d keep your SL lower if you were into the multiplayer. I dunno how they’ve setup match making in Elden Ring though.
That’s the boss I’m referring to, at the bottom of the haligtree. She’s just unfair lol

How many hours did it take you to get to the end?

How many hours did you put in to get to that level?
I’m at lvl 135 and have just over 60 hrs in and it’s looking like another 10-20 before I finish it, and I’m being hella thorough.. (must get all shinys!)

I’ve done little to no farming as well. It’s gets really generous with souls later and scales up with how much is dropped by bosses and such.

I’m at lvl 135 and have just over 60 hrs in and it’s looking like another 10-20 before I finish it, and I’m being hella thorough.. (must get all shinys!)

I’ve done little to no farming as well. It’s gets really generous with souls later and scales up with how much is dropped by bosses and such.
Most I’ve gotten is 400k from the lord of blood. Think he’s supposed to be the ultimate boss of the game.

That’s the boss I’m referring to, at the bottom of the haligtree. She’s just unfair lol
Fuuuuuck! Yes she is difficult. I’ve got her first form down and have come a few hits away from beating her so far. The damn healing on attacks is AIDS. Using a bleed weapon with frost grease, the poise talisman, and a +10 mimic summon. She has really low poise so you can break her attacks often. But she has like 4-5 moves that basically one shot me.

Fuuuuuck! Yes she is difficult. I’ve got her first form down and have come a few hits away from beating her so far. The damn healing on attacks is AIDS. Using a bleed weapon with frost grease, the poise talisman, and a +10 mimic summon. She has really low poise so you can break her attacks often. But she has like 4-5 moves that basically one shot me.
I’m not even sure if her drop is worth the frustration lol that blade tornado she spams is just ridiculous

I keep unlocking these special moves or spirits but I can never find a way to equip them. How do you do that?

Mild early game spoiler:
You have to go back to the church of Elleh and rest after you've found a few other spirit spots. Then you meet a witch who gives it to you

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone ever answered you, but I finally just got it for ps4 last night. Looks and plays just fine. Only a few hours in but no glitches or slowdown so far.
Aw great. Another temptation. ;)

Back