Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most interesting thing about that picture is the way he is sitting in regards to his right hand. That definitely seems to me a position which would "disguise/suppress" shaking. Hmmm...

<TheWire1>
Old KGB tactic of keeping hand next to gun at all times.

So Zhuchkovsky is just a fantasist? Which is why Igor Strelkov aka Igor Girkin, (who was confirmed by Donetsk People's Republic prime minister Alexander Borodai as official Defense Minister of the DPR) present at Zhuchkovsky's big book launch if it's made up? Just stop making shit up.

Ok give me a good reason not to believe the extremely detailed and comprehensive Bellingcat investigation?

AND you haven't explained how the Donbas separatists came to be in possession of one of these:

buk.jpg

The last time he was on this I provide him with an article where they claim to prove on multiple front that Russians participated in an ambush in Donbas region in 2014. The guy just ignored it and wouldn’t even address the article. The guy is dishonest.

Here is the article. I am sure it is all western propaganda.
https://forensic-architecture.org/investigation/the-battle-of-ilovaisk

Last edited:
Now back to reality. Reality is Russia may never have the manpower to completely surround Kiev.

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, March 13 | Institute for the Study of War (understandingwar.org)

RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE CAMPAIGN ASSESSMENT, MARCH 13

Russian forces again conducted few ground offensives on March 13, only securing new terrain in Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that Russian forces predominantly took measures to restore combat readiness and regrouped combat units as of noon local time on March 13.[1] Russian forces continue to assemble reinforcements and attempt to improve logistical support in both the Kyiv and southern operational directions. Russian forces may intend to resume larger-scale attacks on both axes of advance in the coming week, but will likely take longer to (or may never) cohere the combat power necessary to complete the encirclement of Kyiv.

Key Takeaways

-Russian forces did not conduct offensive operations northwest of Kyiv for the third day in a row.
-Russian forces did not conduct attacks toward northeastern Kyiv and prioritized reinforcing their lines of communication and logistics routes.
-Russian and proxy forces successfully captured several towns north of Mariupol in Donetsk Oblast on March 13, the only offensive ground actions of the day.
-Ukrainian protests in occupied Kherson are likely expanding.
-Russia is diluting its international deployments in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh to reinforce operations in Ukraine and pulling additional forces from Russia’s far east.
-Ukrainian intelligence reported Russia will deploy preexisting pro-Assad Syrian units to Ukraine, in addition to previously announced plans to recruit new Syrian and Libyan mercenaries. These forces are unlikely to enable Russia to favorably change the balance of forces around Kyiv in the next week but may provide a longer-term pool of low-quality replacements.

-Russian ballistic missiles killed 35 Ukrainians at the Yavoriv military training center near Poland in a likely effort to interdict Western aid deliveries to Ukraine—following up on the Kremlin’s March 12 announcement it will treat international aid shipments as military targets.

Russia was not prepared to occupy let alone conquer a country as developed and large as Ukraine is.

This type of invasion just hasn't happened since WW2. They literally thought they would drive to Kyiv and Ukraine would just surrender like Georgia.

They would need at least 3x times their current troop totals for a conquest like this. It just isn't possible currently. It would take months, even a year or more, for that kind of muster and that's not even getting into the amount of equipment and supplies they would need.

Nope I can't read Russian and I don't own it but I have read plenty of excerpts from it. What's your point? Your modus operandi thus far has been to discredit the information sources I've provided but with out anything to back that position up.

I don't need to back up my position - it's you you who's claiming that there was active Russian Armed Forces in Donbass region. So far your sources are based on purely one-sided propaganda from either Ukrainian or pro-Ukrainian sources.
P.S. I'll tell you why I asked about the book - you are citating the article by Ukrainian pro-government journalist about Zhuchkovskiy book. Seems like it's not even 2nd hand, it's 3rd hand information you are using. So, how can I discuss it with you if you didn't even read it by yourself and just use the "excerpts" from it? It's the same situation as we talked about Yugoslavia - you don't have enough facts, but you make your assumption based on that little info you have.

https://www.liga.net/politics/opinion/85-dney-slavyanska-juchkovskogo-yavka-s-povinnoy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/14/mariupol-ukraine-hospital-bombed-woman-baby-die
Well, the girl from the maternity was interviewed today by the Guardian - you can find the video in the link provided above (her baby is healthy, fortunately, despite the name of the link). She is an instagrammer, but the story is real. You are quoting Russian propaganda and it is demonstrably false. You really have to hold up your hands at this point.

I have the opposite opinion from the other Mariupol citisen from a day before the shelling versus 3 photos by Ukrainian propagandist and an interview with said girl. Well, whom I need to believ? Another bunch of Ukrainian fake news (dozens of whcih were already exposed) or an actual guy who lived there? :D

He's starting to resemble Toad from Wind in the Willows. Doesn't look like himself from just a few years ago. Did he just gain weight or is it bad plastic surgery or what?

looks like the effects of corticosteroids to me

I guess Ukraine President Zelenskyy walking through the bomb blasted riddle streets with just a few guys to a hospital made Putin get some bravery and let some guy sit at a small table in front of him instead of the 60 foot monster table. Wow that Putin so brave so strong lol. Oh by the way Putin looks pretty ragged like a man watching his plans go to sh&t.
putin-8.jpg

Lol. Note that you see the reflection of Putins flat hand on the table. Including the reflection of the TOP of his fingers and fingernails. Neat trick.
BTW, the other guy has next to no reflection of his hand on the table.
My guess is that they have edited in Putin on the short table -after he seemed weak by always sitting across a ridiculous long one. Remember his hand that magically moved through microphones on the table at a meeting a week ago. Sloppy work!

He's starting to resemble Toad from Wind in the Willows. Doesn't look like himself from just a few years ago. Did he just gain weight or is it bad plastic surgery or what?

According to some propaganda he has bowel cancer and a combination of chemo and steroids is causing him to look off.

Poland and Hungary are taking in the majority of people fleeing Ukraine. What better time to sanction them for not supporting woke, progressive values and not taking in millions of middle eastern migrants. Great job EU, really shows the globalist have this under control.

the fuckwits in Brussels are incorrigible.

How much stock do you really want to place in Putin's personal ego-stroking propaganda?

I'm straight out of the Georgia woods and have never even held an ice skate.
That being said...

That was THE WORST defending I've ever seen in my entire life.

- Prisoner "What brought you to Gulag?"

- Other Prisoner "I defended the puck against Putin."

- First Prisoner <{you!}>

We have biolabs in the U.S.! What next. invade Sheboygan, Michigan?!?!

Jeez!
So is this the same topic as the old USSR bio labs that we took over to decommission or is this desperate from all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back