Locked PWD 1033: 8 solid ass inches (smiley face pointing down laughing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I think Alberta has the 3rd highest GDP in Canada, even higher than BC.
So despite us being a shithole, we are a rich shithole.
BC still dragging their feet on marijuana grow ops.....finally get that going.....eat a dick Ontario we going for that top spot.

BC still dragging their feet on marijuana grow ops.....finally get that going.....eat a dick Ontario we going for that top spot.
You know what, I was so goddamn surprised that this super conservative province was sooo quick to allow pot everywhere and by everyone haha
I couldn't work there, it stunk too much.
lol Word

You would have major heat from my step dad for saying that about his home province Saskatchewan.
That's funny because my step father was from Saskatoon , and he's a complete Dolt.
Would anyone defend Missouri or Wisconsin?

I believe you, bruh.
Where did you move to?
Lower mainland BC. The most beautiful place in Canada ( scenery AND women). Although im leaving for 6 months in May to a shit hole up north called Fort St John for a lucrative business offer. Might find me a nice Pocahontas up there, though.

Lower mainland BC. The most beautiful place in Canada ( scenery AND women). Although im leaving for 6 months in May to a shit hole up north called Fort St John for a lucrative business offer. Might find me a nice Pocahontas up there, though.
I wonder if you are close to @deezy, but I think he's northern BC.

Ya'll treat your natives worse than we do.

Yet another thing the US is not best at.
We treat natives how you guys treat black folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back