News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
makes sense release him at his peak stardom

Ben is an athlete first and a fighter second.

Jorge is a fighter first and an athlete second.
In your opinion is Jorge more of a fighter than GSP? Because the goat would laugh it off, not commit crime to get even.

Omg the outrage, a man who gets paid to fight people in the cage decided to fight somebody outside of the cage lol

he didn't decide to fight somebody outside the cage, he decided to cheap shot a guy who was out having a meal

Obviously the Colby situation is worse but yeah, he straight up tried to sleep someone before they knew they were in a fight, then ran behind security, milked the situation to death but never fought the guy he hit in the cage even though they're in the same weight class and similarly ranked. It was scumbag behaviour that a lot of people supported purely because Jorge was winning back then and they dont like Leon.

Imagine losing to a journeyman in 5 SECONDS, the fastest loss in UFC history.

Askren needed a new hip for years, a prime Askren ragdolls Jorge all day and night

hell, if they rematched i'd probably bet on Ben

Yes, the boundaries have been outlined in the law. Everything Colby said was protected speech. Just because you don't like how someone uses their free speech doesn't mean you have the right to attack them. What if Colby fell, hit his head and died? Colby did not break the law. The wannabe gangster did.

If he wants to go back to being a street fighter then he can go back to fighting in people's backyards for peanuts. If he wants to be a professional fighter, then he needs to act like one.
Most of you have been cuddled your whole life in suburbia with your nice picket fence . People get killed for less, partner.
By the way I'm not justifying what Masvidal did, but I understand why he did it.

Ben is 100% right. On top of the legal action this generates i think the UFC should step in to prevent these things from happening in the future. Mas made the sport and company look bad. It has Daley vs Kosh vibes, it happened in the cage in the heat of the moment there which makes this even worse. Pre meditated well thought out and executed that way.

They wont prolly cut Mas for obvious money reasons but a suspension seems to be in order.

one has to remember the stories Chael told of Mas knocking out random dudes who just happened to walk in the toilets behind him at a club just because he thought they 'may'' have been going to attack him , reeks of paranoia and insecurity.

Danis subs all 3 of these bums in a 3 on 1 handicap table match by simultaneous double guillotine and leg triangle.

Hey Dillon Danis,

Why aren't you fighting anymore? Any plans to atleast compete in grappling?

Why would it end in a cage? It doesn't just magically end when 25 minutes is over. Colby's still doing his thing and the world keeps on going. Again, I'm not saying Jorge should have done it, but you guys are delusional if you thought it would just end there.

If that is the case, then Masvidal really needs to be locked up.

All I've heard is he said Mas is a bad father. Which isn't talking shit about his kids, it's talking shit about him lol.

yip, he didn't say anything about his kids just jorge was a shitty dad (which he proved by doing this).

he's just trying to justify his actions

It's not like he goes around and randomly sucker punch people lol. He said he was going to do it to Colby long before.
Yes I'm aware Mas took the pussy approach because in an actual fight, he literally just got embarrassed the majority of the time.

It was always going to end like this for him, though.

He’s just an above average fighter, he was never going to be able to compete with the top fighters of the division. The fame was worth it for the money it brought in, but it also put him in an unfavourable position from a competitive standpoint, since he isn’t anywhere near an Usman or Snitchington.

How is he a snitch? You get assaulted and sucker punched and you’re not supposed to contact local authorities because of the street code? Lol these posters man I really hope you guys are in your early 20s with this kind of logic

Back