Khamzat just went to war with #2 WW in world during Ramadan

He didn't start fasting until after the fight, this is nothing but Copium that he got dropped twice by a guy half his size.

You guys are morons and do you not think to not be able to drink water for 12+ hours affects your bodies?

I am out

Well the fast would have ended close to Sunset. So if he fought after sunset, then yes, his fast would be complete, so he'd eat. Now if he was fasting prior? I know some fighters do, but that's pure crazy and reckless. There's a reason Khabib didn't fight during Ramadan.

I know how it works but he only had one sunset to use
I fasted with my Muslim friends when I lived in Cairo (and Amman and Tunis), and it really wasn't a big deal. I've also cut weight for wrestling, MMA, and bjj tourneys my whole life. The latter group is MUCH, much more demanding. So it's not really an issue for a pro fighter unless they've got other problems going on, and that's assuming they even follow the fasting properly, which swaths don't.

Devout Muslims don't fight during Ramadan.

It's not unheard of to be devout and still compete during Ramadan. Belal is fighting this weekend and so are Lazzez and another Muslim fighter.

Back