News Dean Barry Released

I felt that Barry was overtly excited to prove a point and finish Mike Jackson in the 1st, but that aggressiveness led to a lot of mindless mistakes including the two fouls.

giphy.gif

Eye Poke Sequence
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Lol I swear that fight was fixed, Dean Barry probably schemed with Mike Jackson behind the scenes to get DQ'd.

Mike Jackson already has been accused of alleged fight fixing for gambling purposes when he dragged CM Punk to a decision and didn't finish him when he easily could've.

Dude shouldn't have been in the UFC anyway and was just brought in to fight Jackson, whose continued presence on the roster is just as baffling.

UFC likely owed Jackson a fight, I’m guessing he signed a three or four fight deal and thanks to the win over Punk they had to offer him another fight.

Haha fuck

Dana and the UFC can be real asshole's. They dont give a fuck about the fighter's.

i Wish the fighter's had it in them to stand up for themselves.
The dude had no fucking business in the UFC in the first place, then he can't even beat Mike fucking Jackson. Fuck Barry and his fucking 'straight to the ufc' accent. Sick of Irish and UK cans taking up spots on the roster just to appease all the soggy bodied euro fans.

Haha fuck

Dana and the UFC can be real asshole's. They dont give a fuck about the fighter's.

i Wish the fighter's had it in them to stand up for themselves.
He got into the UFC through pure nepotism though, 4-1 with a loss to a guy with a negative record, but the McGregor connection was more than enough for him to bypass even the Contender Series.

He looked absolutely amateurish against Jackson, and the release is actually a blessing in disguise since he could do with improving just about everything about his game.

he looked shit even before the DQ

deserved to get cut imo he doesn't belong. He made Jackson look decent.

Had to be a hopeful guy , ufc contract and a fight with a can and less than 4 minutes into his ufc career and he flew the plane into a mountain.
I kinda feel bad for him

Lol I swear that fight was fixed, Dean Barry probably schemed with Mike Jackson behind the scenes to get DQ'd.
Mike Jackson already has been accused of alleged fight fixing for gambling purposes when he dragged CM Punk to a decision and didn't finish him when he easily could've.

0-1 amateur, 0-1 pro Mike Jackson wasn't dragging anything with the pro wrestler dork. He absolutely sucks, has virtually no experience and doesn't belong in the UFC. As terrible and unqualified as Jackson is, the other guy was even worse, the literal equivalent of having an audience member fight with no experience.

Barry looked way over hyped to destroy Mike because thats what you should do against someone who doesn't belong in there. Caused some really stupid fouls.

Back